DREAMCAST Dreambor mega collection 7 in 1 Featuring Repacks from Dubcity and my self 60fps Out now!!

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

DREAMCAST Dreambor mega collection 7 in 1 Featuring Repacks from Dubcity and my self 60fps Out now!!

Post#1 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:59 am

DCMC direct loader picture viewer 7 in 1 games optimized by me and Dubcity all working from a cdr under 55secs a game gdemu retail game reset vmu rumble pack 60fps on all games.. Merry christmas

Gdemu faster loading then a cdr

Video showing all features and all 7 games and features :) Keeping the dream alive intro

Features
-- Wii flow like cover menu launcher
--vmu saving
-- New rumble pack effects more like retail [not just one effect for everything]
--Retail reset for gdemu on all 7 games and DCMC
-- Custom ip bin and image for gdemu
-- Pal or ntsc and vga
--vmu saving
-- 60fps optimized engine
--HQ picture viewer all covers of all games
frontcover.png

backcover3.png

Selfboot cdi for cdr and gdemu
Bugfix MK fixed tool error included all games
fixed download for MK

No this does not work on dreamshell at this time ..
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

dubcity
Super Sonic

Re: DREAMCAST Dreambor mega collection 7 in 1 Featuring Repacks from Dubcity and my self 60fps Out now!!

Post#2 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:26 am

Looks great Ian! Good job!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: DREAMCAST Dreambor mega collection 7 in 1 Featuring Repacks from Dubcity and my self 60fps Out now!!

Post#3 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:33 pm

Thank you it was more work to get it all working then i wanted it to be but happy with the update of the engine and rumble effects now fixed :)

stackbundles
undertow

Post#4 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:56 pm

This is awesome...mk trilogy crashes upon selection for some reason in redream... got to try cdr

stackbundles
undertow

Post#5 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:49 pm

On cdr when you select mk trilogy it reboots the dreamcast

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#6 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:04 pm

stackbundles wrote:On cdr when you select mk trilogy it reboots the dreamcast

Thanks for testing i must of uploaded the wrong cdi i will fix it the tools i used for r11 failed with file names
Uploading a fixed cdi now i will show it working on cdr ..

Sorry about this
fixed version below

Selfboot cdi for cdr and gdemu
Bugfix MK fixed tool error
fixed download for MK

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#9 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:08 pm

Bump
7 games in 1 loader 7 engines with gdemu retail reset MK FIX to use your self on multi games each engines txt files have to be changed to match..

Check each folder that comes with it for demo how to do.. Use txtpad + to find all files that are txt files replace all to match data1 data2 data3 data4 for example.. Not the names of the txt files but the data dir inside the txt files..

Multi loader with direct loading to each box art

msmalik681
shadow

Post#10 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:25 am

Does Dreambor support video mode 1 (480x272) if not this would add a huge amount of support for newer mods !

Can this run games at 60fps when using 16bit or 32bit colour modes or do you have to use 8bit still ?