REQUEST!: Soul Reaver portuguese translation

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

pitito
dark night

Re: REQUEST!: Soul Reaver portuguese translation

Post#11 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:12 am

Frostykus wrote:
aldair wrote:ok

You have edited the entire conversation. I suppose Pitito has forced you.
It is common in Pitito. He only moves for money but he tries to hide it. He tried to charge € 100 to copy the translation of Urban Chaos from PSX to DreamCast (it didn't go well, who would pay that for a game that is in the top least sold?).

First, I have not forced anyone to delete anything they have commented or said in any post, the simple reason why I am not interested is because with my projects I have enough, and my time lately is scarce, with which I am not interested in doing projects in other languages, although I can help with something that is in my hand.

Second, you seem to be interested in my projects, but with your way of acting you will not achieve anything, and if I moved for money a long time ago I would have given up doing translations, that I assure you.
So you should be grateful that in a way I publish my translations, even if they are by patreon.
I have been very fed up with people like you for a long time, and now you reaffirm it to me again, so only my healthy community will enjoy my translations as they have always been "free".

If it hurts or stings, it's just because you've always been a fu****ng lammer. :lol:

I'm sorry for my words, but the occasion is worth it 8-)

And finally, since you have been the first to respond ... could you offer your knowledge to our friend @aldair, since I see you very focused on the subject :mrgreen:

Frostykus
shadow

Post#12 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:52 am

pitito wrote:
Frostykus wrote:
aldair wrote:ok

You have edited the entire conversation. I suppose Pitito has forced you.
It is common in Pitito. He only moves for money but he tries to hide it. He tried to charge € 100 to copy the translation of Urban Chaos from PSX to DreamCast (it didn't go well, who would pay that for a game that is in the top least sold?).

First, I have not forced anyone to delete anything they have commented or said in any post, the simple reason why I am not interested is because with my projects I have enough, and my time lately is scarce, with which I am not interested in doing projects in other languages, although I can help with something that is in my hand.

Second, you seem to be interested in my projects, but with your way of acting you will not achieve anything, and if I moved for money a long time ago I would have given up doing translations, that I assure you.
So you should be grateful that in a way I publish my translations, even if they are by patreon.
I have been very fed up with people like you for a long time, and now you reaffirm it to me again, so only my healthy community will enjoy my translations as they have always been "free".

If it hurts or stings, it's just because you've always been a fu****ng lammer. :lol:

I'm sorry for my words, but the occasion is worth it 8-)

And finally, since you have been the first to respond ... could you offer your knowledge to our friend @aldair, since I see you very focused on the subject :mrgreen:

I do not believe that a healthy community is the one that insults.
Nor do I believe that a healthy community is the one who pays for your work and the unhealthy one that does not.
Recommend asking other people who have done video porting jobs (like Traducciones Tío Víctor) I don't think it's bad.
To say that I am sorry you did not get the € 100 you were asking for to release the Urban Chaos translation I do not think is offensive (and to say that it was obvious that you would not get it, I do not think either)
It is a fact that you ask for money for your work, you should not be offended if someone says so. It is your decision and it is respectable (also if you publish your work or not, free or not).
If you are so tired, offer your work to your circle of friends privately.
The world does not revolve around you and moderate your language, this is a respectable forum.

pitito
dark night

Post#13 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:10 am

At no time do I think I have insulted you, I have only questioned your attitude, which is very suspicious to me.
A lammer only appears when the tap has been cut off, throwing taunts in places that are irrelevant, so tell me who it is that has started taunting me ... and saying that I have forced this or that to eliminate topic...
So who is the one who insults and despises in 5 posts in a row?
They are like you the people who have to rethink the ways of seeing things, since for you the time and expenses of others are worth nothing. The only thing you are looking is have to everything chewed up, without even thanking or supporting the people who have made it possible.

It is clear that the world does not revolve around me, nor do I pretend, I just consider myself one more user, but what if I can assure you that my world will not revolve around people like you.

So for me this conversation is over, because my time is gold to you

Frostykus
shadow

Post#14 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:07 am

pitito wrote:At no time do I think I have insulted you, I have only questioned your attitude, which is very suspicious to me.
A lammer only appears when the tap has been cut off, throwing taunts in places that are irrelevant, so tell me who it is that has started taunting me ... and saying that I have forced this or that to eliminate topic...
So who is the one who insults and despises in 5 posts in a row?
They are like you the people who have to rethink the ways of seeing things, since for you the time and expenses of others are worth nothing. The only thing you are looking is have to everything chewed up, without even thanking or supporting the people who have made it possible.

It is clear that the world does not revolve around me, nor do I pretend, I just consider myself one more user, but what if I can assure you that my world will not revolve around people like you.

So for me this conversation is over, because my time is gold to you

Thinking that you have asked aldair to delete their messages is normal, given your fame in the community to censor those who do not think like you or talk about your payment requests (always using the insult).

Calling someone a lammer is insulting, here and in China.

You have been asking for money for your work for years, it is not something new (and I have never criticized it).

And what I have said in this post is objective data:
-You have been trying to finish translating the Blue Stinger for more than 3 years (encouragement and luck).
-You tried to charge € 100 for the translation of Urban Chaos (and you failed).
-Your recent publications are paid and the not so recent ones are paid for the normal versions (free the low quality video).
-I have commented that there are other romhackers who do jobs like yours (I have talked about Traducciones Tío Víctor but there are more, like jackic)

Suerte en la vida

pitito
dark night

Post#15 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:21 pm

I have been able to make more or less correct decisions, but all with the same objective, to get rid in a certain way of people like you with whom I already had certain discussions because nothing suits them, and all this without even thanking or showing a minimum of support.
Telling that something else happened which I will not comment
This defines your attitude and that of many others ...
So I thank you for not wasting my time with you anymore.
The failed objective of the kickstarted may have been a bad decision, to raise those 100 euros to be released, but I do not regret it because at that time I did not know about patreon.
Regarding the best release, I made it clear that it would be an incentive for those who support the translation of the game.
Have you ever supported any translation, be it mine or that of another colleague? Surely not, and you never will

You can be thankful that you can have a version with somewhat lower quality in the videos, a version centered for 80-minute cds.
But since I see that you are so horny, you can create those versions without downsampling in videos with a little practice, since it is not that difficult.
The problem is wanting everything chewed up and having them do it all for you, "and if I don't complain, and criticize what is needed in the first place where I can because I can't get it ..."
Conclusion: Why do it myself, if they can do it to me ...

There are few modders for translations into Spanish in dreamcast, and if they are not supported there will still be fewer, and I am not saying it for me ...

Just a tip ...
Instead of criticizing or complaining about what others do or do not do, create your own projects ...
We would all win

Your attitude betrays the kind of person you have been so far.
Maybe it's time to grow up

Goodbye ...

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#16 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:54 pm

Well this topic has gone off the rails. Please keep it civil guys! If you have nothing nice to say, just don't post. Topic locked.
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live