All MAME builds for Dreamcast by Lan-Di

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

User avatar
Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond
Posts: 749

Re: All MAME builds for Dreamcast by Lan-Di

Post#11 » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:10 pm

Lan-Di wrote:
Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:Finally I had MAME working on HDD IDE with this built."WOWPACK MAME - XMAS V2", only a little a slowly as you progress in the games, it could be the amount of games loaded?


The only reason it's slow is because, of the screenshots. I included screenshots for every game on the disc image!


I did not review them which format are them? They can be optimized ir order to reduce size?
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

User avatar
rjbr
undertow
Posts: 27

Re: All MAME builds for Dreamcast by Lan-Di

Post#12 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:00 am

All MAME builds for Dreamcast.

Hello I have dreamcast retrodream v3 hd sata, please put all these mame that are compatible for me to download and play.

User avatar
FlorreW
Outtrigger
Posts: 454

Re: All MAME builds for Dreamcast by Lan-Di

Post#13 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:13 am

rjbr wrote:All MAME builds for Dreamcast.

Hello I have dreamcast retrodream v3 hd sata, please put all these mame that are compatible for me to download and play.


How about finding the stuff yourself and try if they work or not? Or at least ask kindly if someone has the time and are willing to spend it helping you out.

Whats the matter with ppl nowadays...maybe im getting old

User avatar
rjbr
undertow
Posts: 27

Re: All MAME builds for Dreamcast by Lan-Di

Post#14 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:56 am

I need the mame compatible with the dreamcast retrodream v3 hd sata , I have already downloaded several and none of them works.

User avatar
rjbr
undertow
Posts: 27

Re: All MAME builds for Dreamcast by Lan-Di

Post#15 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:08 am

I'm trying to find a mame compatible with the dreamcast retrodream v3 hd sata, but I can't find it anywhere, so I'm here on this forum if anyone can help.

FlorreW is really old.

User avatar
Johne
blackout!
Posts: 141

Re: All MAME builds for Dreamcast by Lan-Di

Post#16 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:49 pm

FlorreW wrote:
rjbr wrote:All MAME builds for Dreamcast.

Hello I have dreamcast retrodream v3 hd sata, please put all these mame that are compatible for me to download and play.


How about finding the stuff yourself and try if they work or not? Or at least ask kindly if someone has the time and are willing to spend it helping you out.

Whats the matter with ppl nowadays...maybe im getting old



Just ignore RJBR, his good manners were flushed down the toilet.

User avatar
rjbr
undertow
Posts: 27

Re: All MAME builds for Dreamcast by Lan-Di

Post#17 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:25 am

ok

User avatar
Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond
Posts: 749

Re: All MAME builds for Dreamcast by Lan-Di

Post#18 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:41 pm

rjbr wrote:I need the mame compatible with the dreamcast retrodream v3 hd sata , I have already downloaded several and none of them works.

What you only need is to to make an ISO file from the CDIs published. Download and Use GD-Rom Explorer to open the CDI and ISO make 2.4 to make the ISO file.
1-Open Gd Rom explorer and drop the CDI inside -> Copy all the files
2-Go to ISO make 2.4 "Data" folder -> Paste all the GD Rom explorer CDI files
3-Get out from ISO make "Data" and look for "create_iso.bat" -> It will create your game in ISO format (name it as you want)
4-In RetroDream/Dreamshell presets, select OS: Homebrew. It should boot normally
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “New Releases/Homebrew/Emulation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users