DreamBOR Links Thread

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

marchegiano
Quad Damage

DreamBOR Links Thread

Post#1 » Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:38 am

Hi all

This is something I've wanted to do since I first joined and started asking questions but have not done because I always feel unprepared for the task.

The purpose of this thread is organization. For myself, new members, and maybe even old knowers who just want to look back for some reason.

I delayed making this for quite a while because finding the threads I know exists is kind of a pain in the butt, let alone the ones I have yet to chance across.

That said, I think just building it as I go is the way to go. I'm on here loads for learning, I read way more than I post, and so by-n-by as I read I'll add links here to DreamBOR threads. Anyone can contribute of course but if no one else does that is fine too.

I'm just going to pop links into this page as I find them. I'll do my best to pay attention to post dates so that it is in as chronological an order as I can manage.

At first it'll be a bit....not good. But give me time and I'll get the earlier stuff up. It's just a lot easier to get hits on more recent stuff so I'll work backwards.

All this preamble will go away soon as I have this thread done enough to be self-explanatory.

----

Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:25 am - Deam Beats Of Rage 7.0 With Rumblepack and VMU Saving,:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11829&hilit=dreambor

Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:26 pm - OpenBOR VS DreamBOR Memory Use:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=13905&hilit=dreambor+first

Fri Jan 15, 2021 7:23 pm - (DreamBOR) [Dreamshell CDR-SD] All games Complete-able to end with videos unpacks fixs for cdr and dreamshell [WIP]:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13918&hilit=dreambor

Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:59 am - Ian & Dubcity 7-in-1 Collection:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15098&hilit=dreambor

----

or maybe something a bit cleaner. But something like this nonetheless.