Return of the Dreamcast demo disc - Sega Powered, Ian Micheal and Wave Game Studios

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

gamesreup
killer

Return of the Dreamcast demo disc - Sega Powered, Ian Micheal and Wave Game Studios

Post#1 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:36 pm

Hi All,

Hope you are all awesome as always!

I did a nice little stream with the guys at Sega Powered and Wave Game Studios recently, showing the return of the demo disc for Sega Powered Issue number 5.

Ian Micheal really worked his magic here and created a stunning demo disc! Legend.

Here's the stream and the demo disc tour

-drez01-
Tank Jr.

Re: Return of the Dreamcast demo disc - Sega Powered, Ian Micheal and Wave Game Studios

Post#2 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:35 pm

Just wow. Looks amazing. This is something special

gamesreup
killer

Re: Return of the Dreamcast demo disc - Sega Powered, Ian Micheal and Wave Game Studios

Post#3 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:30 am

-drez01- wrote:Just wow. Looks amazing. This is something special

It truly is. It's so awesome that we are going back to a world where we can get hyped for new DC titles via demos again. Love it.

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#4 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:36 am

My friend Ian Michael does great work. Adam's artwork really shines. Great work all.

Cass
MegaDeath

Post#5 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:53 pm

Great work by Ian and co.

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#6 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:12 pm

Yes this looks gorgeous!

This is great for demo discs in the future, i also love the fact that mr Ian probably learns alot by this (i wish a had 1/10 of his knowledge about coding for dreamcast <3 ) and is at the same time improving the DCMC.

The dreamcast is being kept alive thanks to ppl like everyone involved in this project. Thank you all