Update DREAMCAST TMNT Cowabunga Collection Out for christmas :)

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: DREAMCAST TMNT Cowabunga Collection WIP REV 4 Menu Tour :)

Post#71 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:20 pm

Anneris wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:I updated the openbor engine for dreamcast for the last 3 years to have saving and rumble pack and Optimized .. With Load and return to the GUI menu no reboot the game shown is only wip but is showing some bonuses not possible on any collections.. Every thing in this collection is compiled from source code new this is not some old thing using old builds from 2003 or using selfboot inducer menu.. This is a custom menu i created in source code and built for this and not some user thing that can get bunch of slow emulators from years past loading with reboot playing each game..

I seen some crap thing floating around put together using selfboot inducer with slow emulators trying to pass it's self off as my project having to reboot between playing each game LOL.. might as with have 10 cdr's if you doing that.. Whole point was to never leave your couch and every thing to be fully optimized

What a difference that version of the Dreambor version :? https://gbatemp.net/threads/sega-dreamc ... st-9832284

Game was only to show it can not the game to use lol.. If you have the game from ripfire and ask him can we use then i will :) Yes it's a new version none of the downlloads are working over there anymore not going to use ripfires games with out asking :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#72 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:52 am

First off thanks to my patrons on this channel or 3 to 4 months on one project is not possible or this amount of work on one thing.. I know people are use to be churning out things fast but i rather qualty over shovel ware :)
Each game will have info and load to direct image viewer for manuals in HQ 1024 highest dc texture possible send in your links for proper scans or websites all will be AI upscaled and put into the correct format..
I dont intend to do 100 pages of a manual but the most vaild info for each game.. all image are Work in progress

manual viewer for each game :)
left and right trigger zoom dpad to move

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: DREAMCAST TMNT Cowabunga Collection WIP REV 5 Menu Tour :)

Post#73 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:53 am

fast update showing it in action in early stage all closed loop system..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#74 » Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:23 pm

FRAME WORK!! TMNT FULL INFO LOAD AND RETURN manual viewer all done ripper mate!

Now full closed loop just completed the coding work load to info load to manual load back to info start game etc can load game not look at info.. can load back from info to menu and select another game full on circle jerk gui framework set worked the last 7 hours

Anneris
rebel

‪‫‬‭‮  

Post#75 » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:09 pm

‪‫‬‭‮  
Last edited by Anneris on Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dreamkazt
blackout!

Post#76 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:43 am

Anneris wrote:
What a difference that version of the Dreambor version :? https://gbatemp.net/threads/sega-dreamc ... st-9832284

Offline :cry:

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#77 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 2:38 am

Dreamkazt wrote:
Anneris wrote:

Offline :cry:

Nothing it's the same version games optimized for it are by game creators i did the optimized engine ..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#78 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:38 pm

New menu functions explained and talked about showing how loading games and manual viewer works and landing menus for 3 functions..
above video is 3 weeks work for the framework.. Feature creep is real but i have to keep the high standard of every bit.. each time memory is flushed so every program gets full memory for each part allowing unlimited memory of up to the limit on the console..

Anneris
rebel

‪‫‬‭‮  

Post#79 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:57 pm

‪‫‬‭‮  
Last edited by Anneris on Mon Jan 02, 2023 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Re: Update DREAMCAST TMNT Cowabunga Collection WIP REV 5 Menu Tour :)

Post#80 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:57 pm

How is going the project so far Ian?