bleemcast retail and other game support

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

spiderman1234
noob

bleemcast retail and other game support

Post#1 » Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:20 pm

I know that the 3 bleemcast disks gt2, metal gear soild and tekken 3 have skip disk check. I am curious has anyone gotten crash team racing, spiderman 2 and twisted metal to run properly have they tried all three copies as I dont want to waste cdrs. Are there any dc emus that support switching disks with bleemcast?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: bleemcast retail and other game support

Post#2 » Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:09 am

spiderman1234 wrote:I know that the 3 bleemcast disks gt2, metal gear soild and tekken 3 have skip disk check. I am curious has anyone gotten crash team racing, spiderman 2 and twisted metal to run properly have they tried all three copies as I dont want to waste cdrs. Are there any dc emus that support switching disks with bleemcast?

I have the only games that work on them on my channel youtube i tested over 1000 ps1 games on retails only about 24 work correct and there not games you know very well or want to play..

NO bleemcast does not work on Dcemulators i have saved you the trouble i have burned more then 1100 cdrs of ps1 games including all versions japan usa and eur and tested them..

No those games dont work on any of the 3 disks..