VMU BACKUP CD 1.3.7U

Place for discussing homebrew games, development, new releases and emulation.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

lordeilluminati
Fancy Pants Admin

VMU BACKUP CD 1.3.7U

Post by lordeilluminati »

A great compilation of over 3200 VMU saves and minigames for your Dreamcast, with a neat app for browsing and transfering from CD to VMU. New version with more saves, minigames, and a built-in VMU emulator to play minigames on your TV. It includes the latest VMU Backup CD and VMZip in one single disc, with a nice menu interface to select between the two applications.

Credits to bucanero for making this awesome tool and dreamcastlive.net for preserving the Dreamcast content.

Changes made on 1.3.6Unofficial
- Added Floigan Bros. , Crazy Taxi 2 Downloadable Content and others hosted on dreamcastlive.net
- Added savefiles for Napple Tale and a few others.

1.3.7u

I am so sorry for releasing an update so soon, but I found out my SD Card reader and thought it would be cool to add my save for Millennium Racer to it =)

Millennium Racer I played a lot on my early teens and it is a great game that was released originally in 1999 and a Dreamcast version was leaked in 2017 that was ready to launch but the console version was never announced and quietely canceled for some reason.

I fixed a bit of mistakes I made in certain lists, before some games would appear glitched because of it.

Download here: https://gbatemp.net/download/vmu-backup-cd.37850/

I appreciate people sharing on other sites too, I can't make other links anymore.
mistamontiel
Shark Patrol
Dreamcast Games you play Online: Errythan except Tetris o.0

Re: VMU BACKUP CD 1.3.7U

Post by mistamontiel »

Oh wow! I thought was done @ v1.3, dated 2005 from bucanero's own site

I always liked the Dream On one but I assume this expanded to even more saves?