Amiga Uae4all rc3 My Top 10 best working games Disk

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Amiga Uae4all rc3 My Top 10 best working games Disk

Post#41 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:49 am

kremiso wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:There are so many versions of games that i found in the end i could get most to work even if i had to dump the game my self you can always use the AMIGA UAE4AL pc version of the dc emulator they run the same games.. I'm using kickrom thats a bought later version in this pak as it got other games to work .. why i dont know.. not 1.2

seems different results on different hw lmao
my hair turned white doing tries at time

iirc the pc version is useful only to test the first load, because you can use only the mouse and the joystick is not emulated;
also it is based on a previous release, rc1

i have found other boot disks that make run other games on uae4allDC
Alien Breed, Alien Breed 2, Alien Breed SE, Assassin, Assassin SE, Disposable Hero, Moonstone, Speedball, Wolfchild, Xenon2
again, make run, don't know until where lol

maybe i can post them here, let me know

Thank be great sure People put out big sets with the emulator not testing the games at all there useless we have to get working games for it .. Problem is just because one set or crack dont work does not mean another will not.. I cant even get jaguar game to work on pc emulator

CrashMidnick
blackout!

Post#42 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:39 pm

kremiso wrote:
CrashMidnick wrote:I tried all Tosec Jaguar xj220 ADF, they crash when loading first track...

I tried many Kickstart roms from 1.2 to 2.X but no luck (test game was Lemmings 1, always crash after the intro and before main menu).

i know what you mean
uae4all works decently only with 1.2/3 roms

i have found my Jaguar version, maybe you can try this one?
throttle 60, kick 1.2 worked for me
Jaguar XJ220.zip

No luck with your adf’s and KS 1.2

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#43 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:48 pm

CrashMidnick wrote:
kremiso wrote:
CrashMidnick wrote:I tried all Tosec Jaguar xj220 ADF, they crash when loading first track...

I tried many Kickstart roms from 1.2 to 2.X but no luck (test game was Lemmings 1, always crash after the intro and before main menu).

i know what you mean

Jaguar XJ220.zip

That game only 1 set works even on the pc uae if you read the amiga forum people spent to much time trying to get it to work anyways it will work if you have the set i said because Uae4all the same pc version it did not work on but the one set it was ported from in that forum post.. seems the first disk i cant find it.. You can just use demul emulator to test this works perfect for me dont need to burn cdrs..

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#44 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:58 pm

CrashMidnick wrote:
kremiso wrote:

i know what you mean

Jaguar XJ220.zip

strange, i have also test it on uae4allpc two hours ago, and it works
maybe you have a wrong kickstart?
also, you need to insert both disks in drives before run it
iirc with DC its possible with X (df0:) and Y (df1:) keys

CrashMidnick
blackout!

Post#45 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:29 pm

I am only using latest UAE4ALL DC, I cannot load more than 1 floppy disk image (Y is for savestates).

@Ian = I have a GDEMU so no needs to burn anything :)

For PC, I use Winuae and a fully loaded workbench with WHDLOAD, way better than ADF. UAE4ALL PC had some improvements so that cannot be compared. The Switch UAE4ALL version has been improved too in terms of compatibility (I did the French virtual KB layout). I will upload my UAE4ALL DC as a basis so we can add games all together and have the best compilation here at Dreamcast Talk :)

Please note that my compilation include french point and click games and I kept Lotus 1 and 3 + Lemmings 1 for intro/music. All other games should work.

UAE4ALL : https://mega.nz/#!LOZHAKZZ!elErq6QvzgS- ... 7DxGV0yA8Y

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#46 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:11 pm

CrashMidnick wrote:I am only using latest UAE4ALL DC, I cannot load more than 1 floppy disk image (Y is for savestates).

For PC, I use Winuae and a fully loaded workbench with WHDLOAD, way better than ADF. UAE4ALL PC had some improvements so that cannot be compared. The Switch UAE4ALL version has been improved too in terms of compatibility (I did the French virtual KB layout). I will upload my UAE4ALL DC as a basis so we can add games all together and have the best compilation here at Dreamcast Talk :)

Please note that my compilation include french point and click games and I kept Lotus 1 and 3 + Lemmings 1 for intro/music. All other games should work.

if you have the rc3 release, you can mount two disks also on Dreamcast
i dont remember the right buttons atm sorry
could you try A for first disk and X for the second?

CrashMidnick
blackout!

Post#47 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:29 pm

kremiso wrote:
CrashMidnick wrote:I am only using latest UAE4ALL DC, I cannot load more than 1 floppy disk image (Y is for savestates).

if you have the rc3 release, you can mount two disks also on Dreamcast
i dont remember the right buttons atm sorry
could you try A for first disk and X for the second?

You rock !! That worked and I can run Jaguar XJ220 and Lemmings 1 :)
Strange that you need to load both floppies at boot otherwise it does not work even if you change it manually.

Now I need to re test all games that crashed before :(

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#48 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:38 pm

NICE!!! :)

CrashMidnick
blackout!

Post#49 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:59 am

I continue my tests to offer a nice compilation of Amiga games to the community and to our beloved DC. Best computer within the best console :)
The goal is to have playable games only with minor problems.

I cannot get thoses games working, does anyone has got working ADF's ?

- Agony : the best I can reach is the main title, but in general the Psygnosis owl picture only.
- Super cars 1 & 2 : both crash
- Lotus III : Crash when entering 1st track
- Wings : missing 3d textures, only seeing wires
- Another world : missing 3d textures, only seeing wires
- Moonstone : crash before ingame
- Wrath of the deamon : crash after the king speech. AFAIR, we should change the disk when there is a flash green color, nothing worked from Disk 2 to 5.

For Amiga fans, can you share your top 10 Amiga games so that I can include them ?
Thanks.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#50 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:24 am

CrashMidnick wrote:I continue my tests to offer a nice compilation of Amiga games to the community and to our beloved DC. Best computer within the best console :)
The goal is to have playable games only with minor problems.

I cannot get thoses games working, does anyone has got working ADF's ?

- Agony : the best I can reach is the main title, but in general the Psygnosis owl picture only.
- Super cars 1 & 2 : both crash
- Lotus III : Crash when entering 1st track
- Wings : missing 3d textures, only seeing wires
- Another world : missing 3d textures, only seeing wires
- Moonstone : crash before ingame
- Wrath of the deamon : crash after the king speech. AFAIR, we should change the disk when there is a flash green color, nothing worked from Disk 2 to 5.

For Amiga fans, can you share your top 10 Amiga games so that I can include them ?
Thanks.

Great work this is very cool glad you found out about the 2 disks thing thats how i got others to work as well I will try find working games of the one's you said.. I love your goal.. I think people never tested the games like we did just put big rom adf collection and thought that's it never been it with amiga there are so many released cracked version of the same games

This is making me happy i dont have my real amiga any more having a keyboard and dreamcast being able to play these is what dream's are made of to us amiga fans runs a darn site better then snes does