NEOGEO CD SDL 1.1 Maxspeed With Demo videos And request games New games working

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: NEOGEO CD SDL 1.1 Maxspeed With Demo videos And request games New games working

Post#11 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:27 pm

Games that did not work on 9.3 now working
Did not even load now perfect speed and working
crossed swords1.png

Half the screen was blank now working perfect
crossed swords2.png

FATAL FURY / Garou Densetsu -Shukumei no Tatakai- never loaded or booted on 9.3 now worked perfect 98% speed
FATAL FURY.png

last blade 1.png

There was no play field now works perfect Super sidekicks 1 still have to work on 2 and 3 both load fine but major grafix problems with play field
ss1.png

I am testing every neogeo cd game things are looking very good

Course if you own real neogeo cd games you can use this emulator swap them in as well :)
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Mon Oct 21, 2019 1:17 am, edited 2 times in total.

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Re: NEOGEO CD SDL 1.1 Maxspeed With Demo videos And request games New games working

Post#12 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:41 am

You've almost turned the dreamcast into a fully fledged neo geo CD! Well done dude

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#13 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:09 am

Krootox1986 wrote:You've almost turned the dreamcast into a fully fledged neo geo CD! Well done dude

Thanks buddy was dream since 2003 i love neogeo cd could never get one they cost silly money even then.. I think what sets this emulator apart from the other emulators on a console is you can pop your real neogeo cd in and load it right up.. now we also have selfboot disks each one can load 100 games if you had the games burnt or have the real games..

1.1 is very good some bug fixes to grafix and i think it be done 95% to 100% speed is very good on a 200mhz dreamcast using c cores..

other change this is using kos pvr dma grafix not SDL video at all.. a lot of the speed is from that..

Krootox1986
letterbomb

Post#14 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:18 am

I'm going to have to stock up on CDs today. I've been downloading the files ready lol

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#15 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:31 am

Hey Ian. I found a patch that can fix Metal Slug 2. https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4009/
http://blog.system11.org/?p=1442

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#16 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:39 am

deluxux wrote:Hey Ian. I found a patch that can fix Metal Slug 2. https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/4009/
http://blog.system11.org/?p=1442

Thank you going to try this out if this could be done to this what about others hmmm..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#17 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:15 am

Krootox1986 wrote:I'm going to have to stock up on CDs today. I've been downloading the files ready lol

I will make a Post with all games in that are tested work above 95% with downloads anything with 1.1 in the name runs very well Lot to come i have to stock up my self on cdrs lol

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#18 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:59 am

Good news now have fixed messed screens for some games

lastblade2.png

Turff masters.png

Seems it was a bug when it patched the bios have to try more but all seems fixed :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#19 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:45 am

More games fixed also fixed fm and sounds on KOF99 now im happy lol

Example of bugged loading screens On 1.1
kof99bug.png

Example of fixed now this seems to be most games now
kof99fixed.png

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#20 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:19 pm

I wonder if it is possible to merge NEO4ALL GDEMU for NEOSDL for GDEMU? viewtopic.php?f=51&t=12016#p120264