Outdated dont use 16 GAMES NEOGEOCD[SDL][1.2][FINAL] All games posted here with videos

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: UPDATE 16 GAMES NEOGEOCD[SDL][1.2][FINAL] All games posted here with videos

Post#31 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:52 am

gamesreup wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:
FlorreW wrote:Fantastic work Ian ! Still looking forward to a SB with Neo Tuff Masters :P Thanks for all the hard work you are doing.

I have that working fine but on real hardware the course screens are messed up but in game it's perfect.. also now have the sound disable between loading so no more high pitch sounds and laging audio when it loads between things.. I have been bios hacking i have got it loading into the cd player and loading the real start up and loading a game but after one load it resets so still digging with that..

Right now i have a better version then the Final major fix is no more crap audio when it saves or loads i have coded a fix for that..
also gained some speed while still having flashing shadows more fine tuning .. i have been quiet because progress is slow when your trying to get the last 1%

fix for the sound is between loading and saving is making it much more enjoyable to use so i will release that soon it fixes all games that did this..

Is this currently the best way to play the metal slug games? ✌️

This an old release best released i have done for metal slug 2 is here viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12736&hilit=metal+slug+2

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Re: Outdated dont use 16 GAMES NEOGEOCD[SDL][1.2][FINAL] All games posted here with videos

Post#33 » Sun May 24, 2020 5:30 pm

Hey Ian just tried this. It doesn't seem to work on the puzzle money exchanger conversion, runs and looks good but loops back to the money. Then the zupapa conversion it says m1 error I think and refuses to boot.
Anything I could do to fix this?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Outdated dont use 16 GAMES NEOGEOCD[SDL][1.2][FINAL] All games posted here with videos

Post#34 » Sun May 24, 2020 9:58 pm

Zupapa conversion is faulty both dont run on a real neogeo cd machine maybe i can re convert them hack it to work.. never have tried yet.. If i do please dont use this outdate version hehe course nothing is stopping you but this is far slower then what i have released.. i release a new better version every few months

Jase
shadow

Re: NEOGEOCD[SDL][1.2][FINAL] All games posted here with videos

Post#35 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:55 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Metal slug turbo build

NEOGEO CD METAL SLUG 1 NGCDSDL1 2final Dreamcast

SB link
http://www.mediafire.com/file/yq32v2hwl ... G.cdi/file

Ivan GR has made a special version here
Game with CDDA, 0GDTEX.PVR and correct name "Metal Slug NGCD SDL 1.2"
https://www.dreamcast-talk.com/forum/vi ... =5&t=12272

metal slug 2 coming uploading

These are outdated and should not be used but the link for Ivan GR's version is dead.

I'm new around here, is there another way to obtain the CDI please?

Teuton1379
lithium

Post#36 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:57 pm

Thanks a ton! Will keep e busy for a few weeks of fun. Ian, you da bomb.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#38 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 4:46 pm

Teuton1379 wrote:Thanks a ton! Will keep e busy for a few weeks of fun. Ian, you da bomb.

some of these might not be the best versions any more and be quite a bit slower thanks for looking any ways :)