Outdated dont use 16 GAMES NEOGEOCD[SDL][1.2][FINAL] All games posted here with videos

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: UPDATE GAMES NEOGEOCD[SDL][1.2][FINAL] All games posted here with videos

Post#21 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:46 am

King of the Monsters 2: The Next Thing is a beat 'em up from TAKARA Co. It features giant superheroes taking on equally giant villains who seek world domination.

NEOGEO CD KING OF THE MONSTERS 2 NGCDSDL1 2final Dreamcast

Link to SB CDI
http://www.mediafire.com/file/18ontjjt0 ... D.cdi/file

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: UPDATE GAMES NEOGEOCD[SDL][1.2][FINAL] All games posted here with videos

Post#22 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:48 am

Krootox1986 wrote:Super spy looks amazing!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I was suprized how much i liked playing it :) saving works which is cool Saving to the vmu should work on all games but i have seen it not on a few

I saved in the video going to play it later hehe

sgmx
dirty sailor

Re: UPDATE 13 GAMES NEOGEOCD[SDL][1.2][FINAL] All games posted here with videos

Post#23 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:38 pm

Many thanks for this emulation close to perfect, impressive, great job !!
Let's go for the full set :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#24 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:45 pm

sgmx wrote:Many thanks for this emulation close to perfect, impressive, great job !!
Let's go for the full set :)

Working on it lol

5 more games to come soon with cd audio order fix you only have to include 1 audio raw file first the cd music is in order..

can tell you 2 games coming i have done KOF 95 working great and ghost pliots :)
Use this in boot dreams add it first then the rest of the audio files to make the cdda the right order
audio.rar
(440 Bytes) Downloaded 413 times

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#25 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:33 am

Runs near perfect this game bios upload read is working bios patching code great game :)

NEOGEO CD WORLD HERO'S PERFECT NGCDSDL1 2final Dreamcast

Link to selfboot cdi
http://www.mediafire.com/file/a0c9l6cty ... D.cdi/file

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#26 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:51 am

Running pretty well 95 , 96,97 run just like this 98 has sfx problems 98 has messed up loading screens and sfx problems.. thisis running well and correct order audio thanks to a tip from Tomax Payne You only need to include 1 raw audio on this emulator but 2 on neo4all

NEOGEO CD THE KING OF FIGHTERS'95 on NGCDSDL1 2final Dreamcast

Link to SB CDI
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9fy8rol5z ... D.cdi/file

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Re: UPDATE 16 GAMES NEOGEOCD[SDL][1.2][FINAL] All games posted here with videos

Post#28 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:07 am

Fantastic work Ian ! Still looking forward to a SB with Neo Tuff Masters :P Thanks for all the hard work you are doing.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#29 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:39 am

FlorreW wrote:Fantastic work Ian ! Still looking forward to a SB with Neo Tuff Masters :P Thanks for all the hard work you are doing.

I have that working fine but on real hardware the course screens are messed up but in game it's perfect.. also now have the sound disable between loading so no more high pitch sounds and laging audio when it loads between things.. I have been bios hacking i have got it loading into the cd player and loading the real start up and loading a game but after one load it resets so still digging with that..

Right now i have a better version then the Final major fix is no more crap audio when it saves or loads i have coded a fix for that..
also gained some speed while still having flashing shadows more fine tuning .. i have been quiet because progress is slow when your trying to get the last 1%

fix for the sound is between loading and saving is making it much more enjoyable to use so i will release that soon it fixes all games that did this..

gamesreup
killer

Post#30 » Sat May 23, 2020 9:17 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
FlorreW wrote:Fantastic work Ian ! Still looking forward to a SB with Neo Tuff Masters :P Thanks for all the hard work you are doing.

I have that working fine but on real hardware the course screens are messed up but in game it's perfect.. also now have the sound disable between loading so no more high pitch sounds and laging audio when it loads between things.. I have been bios hacking i have got it loading into the cd player and loading the real start up and loading a game but after one load it resets so still digging with that..

Right now i have a better version then the Final major fix is no more crap audio when it saves or loads i have coded a fix for that..
also gained some speed while still having flashing shadows more fine tuning .. i have been quiet because progress is slow when your trying to get the last 1%

fix for the sound is between loading and saving is making it much more enjoyable to use so i will release that soon it fixes all games that did this..

Is this currently the best way to play the metal slug games? ✌️