DREAM NEO CD [BURNING FIGHT] like final fight beat 'em up with video[SB][CDI]

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

DREAM NEO CD [BURNING FIGHT] like final fight beat 'em up with video[SB][CDI]

Post#1 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:37 am

HI,

Now why the name change from neogeo cd sdl .. because i have now included source and info from neoraine gngeo and mame

This is a preview with game and video a great game like final fight but with more in it :)

Youtube video

bios.png

main.png

Features of DREAM NEO CD
-- 60fps
--New sync code between frames and 68k z80
--Auto frameskip throttle
-- More sfx sound Optimized buffer length and size
-- Optimized pvr code and inline asm
--Inline of a lot of code for speed
--Op codes and bios functions
--Smooth scrolling and zooming
-- Improved speed of controls

Src and release of the emulator will be soon

I wanted to show the progress with this game

Burning Fight follows a formula and concepts commonly seen in titles of this genre, such as Streets of Rage, Double Dragon and Final Fight: balanced character selection, objects and weapons found on the ground cause greater damage to opponents, and semi-interactive environments (players can damage objects like phone booths and street signs along the way). The game is set in a fictional version of Osaka city (during a train station scene the platform even shows an "Umida" station sign).

There are three playable characters, each with their own levels of strength, agility and special moves: Ryu is quick but weak, Billy is slow but very strong, and Duke is a more balanced hitter. One element that helps the game stand out from its competition is mini-stages, where the player must defeat some enemies in a short period of time in order to win prizes.

Antagonists are members of Heiwa-Gumi, a Japanese yakuza gang, though there are a few Caucasian bosses and mid-level bosses (including three wrestling characters, Tom Anderson, Gary Powell and the Mad Dilly, modelled after Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage), and the final boss is Italian mob boss Castella (Casterora in Japanese). Moreover, the game has no individual endings, no matter which character has been chosen. After defeating Castella, players are presented with various scenes of the game along with the credits, and finally a group picture of the main characters.
A re-released version of Burning Fight is included in SNK Arcade Classics Vol. 1, which was released for the PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable and Wii in 2008. and now a perfect version for your dreamcast :)

Link to selfboot cdi
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2z95ew294 ... 5.cdi/file

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Re: DREAM NEO CD [BURNING FIGHT] like final fight beat 'em up with video[SB][CDI]

Post#2 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 12:52 pm

looks damn good!
thank ya ian.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: DREAM NEO CD [BURNING FIGHT] like final fight beat 'em up with video[SB][CDI]

Post#3 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:01 pm

SMiTH wrote:looks damn good!
thank ya ian.

Very much like a open bor game but better effects and levels i remember it from the arcades jap game it never worked before so i had to share To me it's as good as the held with high regard final fight Think people should give it a chance :)

anyways thanks for looking and comment my freind :)

Video is only a demo please try it on your real dreamcast because the video is missing 30fps maybe one day i get a 60fps capture

Alexislight
minority

Post#4 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:21 pm

thanks ian. Long time no see you!! every day am waiting for news about you and your proyects! looks great!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#5 » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:50 pm

Alexislight wrote:thanks ian. Long time no see you!! every day am waiting for news about you and your proyects! looks great!

Well showing them with my dvd capture really does not do this version justice since it runs at 29fps missing all the parts i worked hard to show but it's all i have a dvd recorder i might use my cell phone to show how it really runs

Thank you Alexislight :) please try it on a real dreamcast if you can or even nulldc :)

Alexislight
minority

Post#6 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:53 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
Alexislight wrote:thanks ian. Long time no see you!! every day am waiting for news about you and your proyects! looks great!

Well showing them with my dvd capture really does not do this version justice since it runs at 29fps missing all the parts i worked hard to show but it's all i have a dvd recorder i might use my cell phone to show how it really runs

Thank you Alexislight :) please try it on a real dreamcast if you can or even nulldc :)

hi Ian, i tested it on my DC, run very well, very good speed! its a great game! Music play well, only "problem" sometimes the sfx not work, so i press UP and Ltrigger to fix it. I played until the third level but i pressed XAB buttons and DC gave me a black screen.
I liked the Dream neo CD!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#7 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:16 pm

Left trigger will turn sfx on or off if you hit it yes if you press all the face buttons it will crash it was for entering the real neogeo cd bios but it's not working must change it was for debug thank you for testing it , so you dont hit those buttons by chance all at once sorry about that i like the game to :) very much like final fight but with some more things lol

Thank you for really testing it runs better then the video shows

Keeper_76
noob

Post#8 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 8:45 pm

Thanks Ian for this new great Neo Geo CD proyect!! :)

Where can I find the plain files of DREAM NEO CD for use with other games or build my own CDI image?

Alexislight
minority

Post#9 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:34 am

thanks to you crack! i will test it on real hardware.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#10 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:30 pm

Keeper_76 wrote:Thanks Ian for this new great Neo Geo CD proyect!! :)

Where can I find the plain files of DREAM NEO CD for use with other games or build my own CDI image?

I put this up for you

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=12409

4 steps to making a selfboot cdi with cdda

Return to “Emulation”