BOMBER MAN PANIC Dreamneo MVS conversion NON CD GAME

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

BOMBER MAN PANIC Dreamneo MVS conversion NON CD GAME

Post#1 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:23 pm

Here is one more conversion from mvs to neogeo cd. music removed all sfx and sound is HQ not tested from a cdr or real hardware runs on nulldc so please dont burn it till some one testes it with gdemu

I stress this not a mvs rom working it's a conversion of a MVS rom to neogeo cd format music is about 10 times to slow when making the conversion so in the emulator code it still has to run i have stop it mixing in with the sfx .. so the game has no music but all sfx
Like a battle tetris type game

panicbomber.jpg

bios.png

main.png

painc.png

Link to selfboot cd
https://www.mediafire.com/file/fp8jashb ... C.cdi/file

streeker
fragger

Re: BOMBER MAN PANIC Dreamneo MVS conversion NON CD GAME

Post#2 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:45 pm

This one seems to run just fine!
Thank you!

Here's a suggestion:
Of course I don't know, how you've managed to mute the music, but... would it be possible to leave some short tunes like the jingle at level start or the win/lose jingles intact. Or is it either having all music audible or none at all?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: BOMBER MAN PANIC Dreamneo MVS conversion NON CD GAME

Post#3 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:49 pm

It's all or none the way i'm doing it it runs ok maybe one day i get it fast enff to use the music as well but till then proof of concept .. only since i got neogeo cd games up to 60fps this is possible neo4all uses frameskip on the backgrounds when scrolling and i cant handle that lol.. even wehn you set it to no frameskip it still skipping on the backgrounds set in the code.. anyways thanks for testing these :)