CDDA working first time DREAM NEO CD [SOCCER BRAWL][Turbo][60FPS][SB][CDI] with BETTER video

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

bjankins1
blackout!

Re: CDDA working first time DREAM NEO CD [SOCCER BRAWL][Turbo][60FPS][SB][CDI] with BETTER video

Post#21 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:36 am

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/ ... /htmlview#

Theres also a thread here from 2011 that has a picture of the artwork
Last edited by bjankins1 on Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: CDDA working first time DREAM NEO CD [SOCCER BRAWL][Turbo][60FPS][SB][CDI] with BETTER video

Post#22 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:36 am

bjankins1 wrote:Im cataloging every neo geo release that the community has done from RC4 to DreamNeo

Could Ironclad run pretty Well?

I have that running great but it's a copy protection game so it needs bios checking So runs perfect on dreamneo on nulldc not at all on real hardware... bios upload reading I have working on for years and years on this.. annoying as hell it works on dreamcast emulators but not real dreamcast.. both emulators start with the src code from neogeo cd sdl I ported it for the first time it was the first ever working neogeo cd emulator..

changes are neo4all uses a fame sh4 core and SDL rendering not the pvr. I can do hardware filtering like tri bi near etc with out a framerate hit

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#23 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:39 am

Are neo4all releases from RDC neo geo cd or aes versions cuz it got kinda confusing which versions of the games he was using

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#24 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:06 am

bjankins1 wrote:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1muSQbZFC6asKzsyTetY7zekPi7ovs77wKDmxYdkLPYA/htmlview#

Theres also a thread here from 2011 that has a picture of the artwork

Dream neo cd is a boot disk on the title screen so it can play every neo4all disk with out reburning btw so should play all of them from 1 disk using disk swap .. It was first for only using real neogeo cd games not backups..

wait till the title screen loads remove disk wait about 5 sec or till you hear it spin up then press start.. I only started allowing SB disks because of gdemu
In this way it's easy testing no reburning of any disks.. SB releases was a feature asked for only thing why i started working on it again but it's got out of hand lol.. I spend far to many days all day on it..

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#25 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:36 am

Your proving that this console can actually do neo emulation pretty well

Whats PC engine emulation look like on this system?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#26 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:47 am

bjankins1 wrote:Your proving that this console can actually do neo emulation pretty well

Whats PC engine emulation look like on this system?

It could be very good the one emulator useable works very well but crashes after 20 mins most times.. the guy never shared the src to it for all of us to work on..

I guess a new port would be able for sure there was an official pce emulator in a webrowser that was very good you could download games on your dreamcast and play them..

I guess the main problem is i have to many projects really cant take on new ones.. I promised Neogeo cd with out frameskip in 2004 trying to make good on that..