CDDA working first time DREAM NEO CD [SOCCER BRAWL][Turbo][60FPS][SB][CDI] with BETTER video

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

CDDA working first time DREAM NEO CD [SOCCER BRAWL][Turbo][60FPS][SB][CDI] with BETTER video

Post#1 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:02 pm

Well here is a game that till now has never worked with CDDA audio music Now does with Dreamneo :) this never worked with music before always trying to fix it well i have for my src base .. this is running on my real dreamcast best cam i have still not 60fps cam but much better then the others.. Was nice to see something like the music that never worked before working made me happy lol

COmp.png

bios.png

main.png

Make sure to press start before the neogeo bios screen ends

Selfboot cdi
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d7kbya6pk ... D.cdi/file

bjankins1
blackout!

Re: CDDA working first time DREAM NEO CD [SOCCER BRAWL][Turbo][60FPS][SB][CDI] with BETTER video

Post#2 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:13 pm

Ill be testing this one tonight

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: CDDA working first time DREAM NEO CD [SOCCER BRAWL][Turbo][60FPS][SB][CDI] with BETTER video

Post#3 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:21 pm

bjankins1 wrote:Ill be testing this one tonight

anytime the sound effects go off just pull the left trigger you can force it on

Thanks Main thing was the first of cd audio working for this game :)

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#4 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:24 pm

So is this an AES game or NGCD?

Also what the last thing done to the mame4all emulator, i wanted to download you old version of 1943 i found on angelfire but idk if you happen to do a newer version?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#5 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:27 pm

bjankins1 wrote:So is this an AES game or NGCD?

Also what the last thing done to the mame4all emulator, i wanted to download you old version of 1943 i found on angelfire but idk if you happen to do a newer version?

This is real neogeo cd game with cd audio

1943 has pretty bad sound speed is ok dont think it's worth bothing with this days thats my old 2003 stuff was good for the time.. if you want it i have it

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#6 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:37 pm

Im gonna download chuis version of mame im gonna fiddle around with it, in your opinion what could be done, i mean i just cant believe it’s impossible to run late 80s-90s game

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#7 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:41 pm

bjankins1 wrote:Im gonna download chuis version of mame im gonna fiddle around with it, in your opinion what could be done, i mean i just cant believe it’s impossible to run late 80s-90s game

Sure it can be done not the age of the game how unoptimized the src is for this game and cpu cores Mame uses all software so not that hard to believe try running new mame on a 200mhz pc so how slow that is

problem with mame4all is it's base on very old mame 32. something like that very old romset..

wowmame is mame .77 much newer so it supports some newer games but it does not have a 68k asm core like mame4all.. if the game does not support the 68k most dont use it then going to be all software 200mhz cpu on mame is slow it's doing all the video as well..

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#8 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:55 pm

Okay well im new to this so this might be too challenging for me, but im willing to take a stab at it, so mame 32 bit is the old version and now they are running on MAMEUI

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#9 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:08 pm

bjankins1 wrote:Okay well im new to this so this might be too challenging for me, but im willing to take a stab at it, so mame 32 bit is the old version and now they are running on MAMEUI

not mame 32bit it's old 2003 verison version 32. just tryed 1943 on mame4all forced to 320x240 wrong res and does not really run better then my old SGA suprizing to me mine has correct screen ratio that you get for a shooter not 320x240 smashed up also tryed TMNT it's a lot slower then the one i did sound is not any better

bjankins1
blackout!

Post#10 » Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:16 pm

Well hmm, what would you recommend doing to hurdle some of the issues the emulator has, ive never really messed around with source code, what would you recommend for somebody just getting into this?