Re: MamedDC32

Post#11 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:25 am

did anyone try this?

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#12 » Fri Apr 09, 2021 3:55 am

bump! if that's ok :-D
did anyone try this on a windows machine yet? Like windows 7 or 10.. Ive been to busy to try that myself..

Super-EuF
noob

Post#13 » Wed Jan 10, 2024 11:00 am

I burned them on cds for Dreamcast and the games didn't work.

I saw the games images but when I click a game I got black screen and return to game image.

I burned 2 cds and the same error

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#14 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:51 pm

That's the thing about this emulator.. it's old and it only loads small ROMs only if you know what they are..
Like pac-man and galaga or punch-out.. that's also the reason why i put a pc version of mame on each disc so that you can mount it or copy it and play..

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#15 » Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:02 am

Lan-Di wrote:That's the thing about this emulator.. it's old and it only loads small ROMs only if you know what they are..
Like pac-man and galaga or punch-out.. that's also the reason why i put a pc version of mame on each disc so that you can mount it or copy it and play..

Can we play with this Varth - Operation thunderstorm ?
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#16 » Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:19 pm

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:
Lan-Di wrote:That's the thing about this emulator.. it's old and it only loads small ROMs only if you know what they are..

no but it can be played in the SGA collection..

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#17 » Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:17 am

what mame romset version is working for mame dc?
can we improve this emulator to work with later version romsets with more compatibility?
what about mess emulator? can we get more things working as well?
either way its cool, anything on dc is.

i'd love 100 percent speed on games like:
yie ar kung fu, pyros, rastan, marble madness and many more games from this era.
but, if not its fine too.

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#18 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:39 am

Lan-Di wrote:
Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:

which is that ?
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Teuton1379
lithium

Post#19 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:33 am

Ian,

Please release the Lynx and Vectrex, new versions. I have tried to use the old ones, but it is very difficult or actually impossible. Also, how about a new version of the Intellivision emulator with ROMS? There is more interest in Intellivision than there has been for years as there is a very healthy homebrew market for it, plus the Amico Intellivision games are being released even thought there is no console yet. (They are being played on Android.)

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#20 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:44 pm

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:
Lan-Di wrote:
Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:

which is that ?

boot-up, the dreamcast SGA Collection and go to multi-game emulators then boot mame4all and go to gold and play Varth!

Return to “Emulation”