MamedDC32

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Lan-Di
Anarki

MamedDC32

Post#1 » Thu May 21, 2020 10:07 pm

This is Dreamcast MAMED! with the entire set of games..
This disc can be mounted (or run from disc) to run on windows machine (tested on XP).. enjoy!
I did this years ago.. it is 4 discs big so it covers the entirety of old MAME.. back in 2000 or so, I was impressed with this emu. It won’t run a lot of games but the older arcade games work fine..

https://mega.nz/file/YU0ChYoI#U6RWvbrF7 ... svLWlcpXWk

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Re: MamedDC32

Post#2 » Fri May 22, 2020 4:44 am

Great. Thank you for these 2 new emulation compilations ;)

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#3 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:20 am

I remember to have test this emulator extremely late, around one year ago.
it was released in two versions, and strangely the early one has a better compatibility

as you said, it is ok only for extremely old roms
don't try to run Rastan Saga flawless with this, try instead Moon Patrol, or Pacman :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#4 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:39 am

This is the first by james he also ported this to kodac digital camera.. src code releases from this the sound did not work.. Thats why i started working on mame lol.. Ian and Ian Warmtoe so me and the other ian started to try fix this in the src that lead to wowmame pretty much all the sga's as i released my src which was fixed warmtoe did a lot of work.. what most if not all sga's are built on warmtoes up port and my makefile fixes and optimizing of the drivers.

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#5 » Fri May 22, 2020 10:51 am

Ian Micheal wrote:This is the first by james he also ported this to kodac digital camera.. src code releases from this the sound did not work.. Thats why i started working on mame lol.. Ian and Ian Warmtoe so me and the other ian started to try fix this in the src that lead to wowmame pretty much all the sga's as i released my src which was fixed warmtoe did a lot of work.. what most if not all sga's are built on warmtoes up port and my makefile fixes and optimizing of the drivers.

I remember that.. I was used to lurk and wait for you and others to release those sga at dc emulation. Lol

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#6 » Fri May 22, 2020 11:51 am

Lan-Di wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:This is the first by james he also ported this to kodac digital camera.. src code releases from this the sound did not work.. Thats why i started working on mame lol.. Ian and Ian Warmtoe so me and the other ian started to try fix this in the src that lead to wowmame pretty much all the sga's as i released my src which was fixed warmtoe did a lot of work.. what most if not all sga's are built on warmtoes up port and my makefile fixes and optimizing of the drivers.

I remember that.. I was used to lurk and wait for you and others to release those sga at dc emulation. Lol

my first sga was in 2002 :) By the end i was geting fancy with menus and music lol i could do better now.. shame GNG collection with homebrew games never got released it was the best of any i had done .. only 1 person has it in canada vampirics lol.. i dont have it..

Just not long ago i have all the src compiling again and mess as well i can bring new unemulated systems to dreamcast again lol..with how far i have taken dreamneo pretty sure i can do a lot better then back in 2003 now.. I up ported mess to 80.0 so lynx now works all games lol now has a gui as well

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#7 » Fri May 22, 2020 1:12 pm

Lynx... You mean atari lynx emulator for Dreamcast ?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#8 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:05 pm

fafadou wrote:Lynx... You mean atari lynx emulator for Dreamcast ?

Yes my first old one was slow and had no gui or easy to use

Lan-Di
Anarki

Post#9 » Fri May 22, 2020 5:36 pm

I would like to update my retro console collection for Dreamcast disc with more recent 7800 intellivision and Vectrex.. and lynx

I released that with all the old and hard to use emulators.,

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#10 » Fri May 22, 2020 6:32 pm

I have not released new vecTrex and lynx yet

Return to “Emulation”