[SB][CDI]IRONCLAD DREAMNEO1.6 ASM EDTION with video commentary Download release

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

fafadou
Gold Lion

Re: [SB][CDI]IRONCLAD DREAMNEO1.6 ASM EDTION with video commentary Download release

Post#11 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:41 pm

Thanks @Ian fantastic work.

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Re: [SB][CDI]IRONCLAD DREAMNEO1.6 ASM EDTION with video commentary Download release

Post#12 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:04 pm

I did not see it, excellent!
Is it working with Dreamshell IDE ?
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#13 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:28 pm

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:I did not see it, excellent!

I dont know ide it uses cdda like all dreamneo cd versions it's not easy remaking it ether.. 4 step to make it in the first place.

it will not work on dreamshell and serial port for example.. it also does disk check so i dont know if functions on dreamshell at all..

I make these for the 90% of users very small amount of people will ever have IDE and dreamshell 50% still use a burned cdr and the rest gdemu on the poll that was posted not long ago..

support for a very niche thing is hard for a free work and not having the ide my self.. if some one wants to send me a modded ide dreamcast then i will support it other wise i dont see how i can make it work for sure on something i dont have and know nothing about.

same goes for the dream EYE

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#14 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:28 am

Ian Micheal wrote:

I dont know ide it uses cdda like all dreamneo cd versions it's not easy remaking it ether.. 4 step to make it in the first place.

it will not work on dreamshell and serial port for example.. it also does disk check so i dont know if functions on dreamshell at all..

I make these for the 90% of users very small amount of people will ever have IDE and dreamshell 50% still use a burned cdr and the rest gdemu on the poll that was posted not long ago..

support for a very niche thing is hard for a free work and not having the ide my self.. if some one wants to send me a modded ide dreamcast then i will support it other wise i dont see how i can make it work for sure on something i dont have and know nothing about.

I have tested the last year your "World Heroes Perfect.cdi" (DreamNeo CD) in Dreamcast HDD IDE, and I thought I reported it runs very well.
I also tested it in Reicast in my Retro pi 3 and work fine too.
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#15 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:30 am

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

I have tested the last year your "World Heroes Perfect.cdi" (DreamNeo CD) in Dreamcast HDD IDE, and I thought I reported it runs very well.
I also tested it in Reicast in my Retro pi 3 and work fine too.

Oh thanks mate for that info i must of missed it :) this should work for you then.. I know all the problems with dreambor i was thinking of..

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#16 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:04 pm

I finish that game after around 50 continues needed to kill that final SOAB Boss
DreamBOR is an entusiastic but ambitious project you embarked, hope you finish it someday
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

atzelala
shadow

Post#17 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:42 pm

Thanks a lot for this Neo Geo game, Ian.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#18 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:48 pm

atzelala wrote:Thanks a lot for this Neo Geo game, Ian.

Your welcome :) very much :) there will be more over time I'm more into the strange things on neogeo cd and mvs then the just the same old fighters you can play on just about any console..

matador
dark night

Post#19 » Sun Apr 17, 2022 3:20 pm

Thank you man.