[SB][CDI]IRONCLAD DREAMNEO1.6 ASM EDTION with video commentary Download release

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

[SB][CDI]IRONCLAD DREAMNEO1.6 ASM EDTION with video commentary Download release

Post#1 » Wed May 27, 2020 6:04 pm

Major upgrade from any other release this uses the sh4 fame core now works with dreamneo cd and sync works for the sound.. zero frame skip any would un sync the sound all sounds work first time for Dreamneo cd :)
main.jpg

Youtube video with me playing it on a dreamcast

video uploading

Link to selfboot cdi with custom ip bin and pvr image for gdemu packed to rar
https://mega.nz/file/CnoVhIrA#2kKUr1_ez ... tU2RQfZ9dI
Attachments
cooltext-357142373870449.png
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Fri May 29, 2020 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Re: IRONCLAD DREAMNEO ASM EDTION with video commentary Download release

Post#2 » Wed May 27, 2020 6:20 pm

excellent work ian.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#3 » Wed May 27, 2020 6:35 pm

SMiTH wrote:excellent work ian.

Thanks this works nice on hardware finally cracked it lol many games now work like this rewrote the whole timing system to stay in sync

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#4 » Wed May 27, 2020 10:40 pm

Btw never tryed Dreamneo before this game release is the one to try plays brilliant the game is super good one of the best on neogeo cd..

this far a head build past anything i have released so you geting to see the work i put in on this one..

Selfboot cdi for gdemu and cdr it's all of the good times..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#6 » Fri May 29, 2020 7:49 pm

Description
IRONCLAD is a side-scrolling shoot ’em up released in 1996. You maneuver a warship and team with the mighty Iron Clad in order to fight the Iron Mask Republic and save the Kingdom of Chop.
Your weaponry includes three main blast weapons upgradable by collecting more items, a charged attack you can use when Iron Clad is attached to your ship, three types of melee weapons you can brandish to show off your strength in close-range combat, a bomber that clears all enemy bullets, and finally shooting patterns that change based on whether the Iron Clad is attached or disconnected from your ship.

You can even select the stages you want, feeding your hunger for combat and allowing you to see different endings for each play through!
©SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Description
Ironclad is a side-scrolling shoot ‘em up for the Neo Geo CD. Use your war ship to save the Kingdom of Chop from the Iron Mask Republic. You can use three main blast weapons, which are upgradable when you collect more items, a charged attack available when Iron Clad is attached to your ship, three melee weapons, a bomber that clears all enemy bullets, and varying shooting patterns. Stages are selectable, and there are multiple endings.

Another version was developed for the Neo Geo as an AES-based cartridge, but was never released in this form. This cartidge version is the one that was eventually released on the Wii's Virtual Console.

ImageImage

best version is neogeo cd version not the boot leg cart which then got converted to wii console then put on gog..

game goes for $700 to $1500 now this plays better then it does on hardware Many people dont know about it

Now works on all dc emulators including redream new version 60fps
iron.png

willis
letterbomb

Re: [SB][CDI]IRONCLAD DREAMNEO1.6 ASM EDTION with video commentary Download release

Post#7 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:16 am

It plays great with demul, but haven't tried it on real hardware. I'm sure it plays just fine ha!
Thanks Ian!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: [SB][CDI]IRONCLAD DREAMNEO1.6 ASM EDTION with video commentary Download release

Post#8 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:52 am

willis wrote:It plays great with demul, but haven't tried it on real hardware. I'm sure it plays just fine ha!
Thanks Ian!

Plays better on hardware so no worries :)

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#9 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:38 am

It runs better than the neo4allRC4 version ?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#10 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:36 pm

fafadou wrote:It runs better than the neo4allRC4 version ?

I would of wished he used a real dreamcast and not redream as it plays better only on real hardware
I dont use frameskip at all so of course it does .. Same sh4 cpu better video using the gpu no SDL video kos cdda not sdl etc

HQ sound video and loads the real game

I dont have auto frameskip to make it look like fullspeed like neo4all or layer skip missing frames backgrounds.
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.