Amiga UAE4ALL multirelease - DCMC

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Amiga UAE4ALL multirelease - DCMC

Post#11 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:43 pm

Yes it seems 20 at a time is it i use windows 7 64bit so i did not notice it's old software might be something better but it does proper adz why i used it

Thou i was ok with it since tested my top 10 games it would take to use no doubt

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#12 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:56 pm

no prob lol, i'll use surely in future, also for all the other options it have ;)

i think that for the longname issue, for now i'll just fix only the truncated ones repacking them with gzip

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#13 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:52 pm

amiga test kit adf
amigatestkit1.png

amigatestkit2.png

amigatestkit3.png

amigatestkit4.png

amigatestkit5.png

this great just found it brandnew program 2020

tests every thing great for seeing on this emulator builds

shows timing as well

https://github.com/keirf/Amiga-Stuff/releases adf is there :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#14 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:33 pm

see the emulator does not have fast or slow ram lol

https://archive.org/download/AmigaRomCo ... are_201711 better collection with out all the big long names

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#15 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:11 pm

the issue with that set is that contain only a version of each game
if that does not work you must search for others the same;
imo with the picky uae4all it's better the opposite approach, testing all the releases for each game before
and now that i know, shorten the longest filenames after :)

i'm uploading a new attempt atm
Last edited by kremiso on Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#16 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:15 pm

Tested 2mb ram makes quite a few games work that dont on the old versions :)

4D Sports Boxing - (With >1MB) reduced loading, game goes faster
4D Sports Driving - (With >1MB) reduced loading, game goes faster
Alien Breed 2 - (With >1MB) The Horror Continues - reduced loading after some time of play
Ambermoon - With 2MB chip you can switch on ceiling in 3D view. Additional RAM improves general performance and speed.
Arcade Pool (Team 17) Game manual states additional RAM allows for enhanced sound and graphics. *CONFIRMED *H*
Arabian Nights - Game manual states that assets are stored in additional RAM reducing load times. Including player replays *CONFIRMED
Armour-Geddon II: Codename Hellfire - Machines with more than 1<B load more files in memory. CONFIRMED
A-Train - Amiga release requires 1Mb ram for lo-res graphics. 1Mb RAM and 512KB Fast RAM for hi-res graphics. *CONFIRMED
Barbarian II (Psygnosis) - Extra RAM is said to be utilized, quicker load times?
Bart vs the world - Game stored into memory if 1mb is available. *CONFIRMED
Batlle Isle - Manual states, takes advantage of expansion memory to reduced disk loading. *CONFIRMED
Bad Dudes/Dragon Ninja - Machines with more then 512KB allow for female ninjas and background music during stages *CONFIRMED
Big Run - Machines with more than 512KB, extra RAM is utilized (unknown features) *CONFIRMED
Birds of prey - Intro only plays with 1mb
Brian The Lion - Game assets are stored in expansion RAM for reduced load times. *CONFIRMED *H*
Bubba 'n' Stix - Additional RAM reduces loading, assests are stored in extra memory *CONFIRMED *H*
Bump 'n' Burn - Extra SFX will be loaded on machines with at least 1Mb chipram *CONFIRMED *H*
Champion of the Raj - Machines with more than 512kb (1MB) enjoy less disk accessing. ?
Colonization - (With >1MB) reduced disk access, possible to run the game from WB, extra sfx with 2MB Chip *CONFIRMED
Citadel/Cytadela Additional chip RAM/fast RAM/better processor to enhanced gfx (floor/ceiling) and overall speed-up of game. *CONFIRMED
Cybernetix - 2 versions: 512_ChipRAM and 1mb_or_2mb_ChipRAM
Death Mask - utilizes extra RAM?
Desert Strike - 2MB+ allows for additional sfx
Doman - Additional memory allows for extra speech samples
Dragon's Lair II - 1mb reduces load times, provides more sounds.
Dune - (With >1MB) reduced loading after some time of play
Dune II - utilizes extra memory for multitasking
Dungeon Master 2 - Requires 2MB Chip RAM, works on non aga machines. Fast RAM improves speed.*CONFIRMED
Eye of The Beholder 2 - Additional RAM allows for background music to be played during cutscenes.
F18 Interceptor - Machines with 1MB enables title music
Falcon - Extra RAM enables the black box feature and provides additional sound fx. *CONFIRMED *H*
Fields of Glory - 1 MB Chip RAM + 512k allows for Zoom x3. ?
Final Fight - Awesome attract mode music if you have 1Mb. *CONFIRMED
Fightin' Spirit - Disk loader auto-detects extra chipram, fastram and floppy drives for enhanced gameplay.
Fire And Ice - Smoother scrolling?
First Samurai - 1mb gets extra sounds (oh no my sword, haleluya...), and also in-game music.
Flashback - uses additional memory (chip?) to more cinematics (you can switch them on) and sfx.
Gods - Additional RAM allows for loaded levels to be stored for quicker access. *CONFIRMED *H*
Heart Of China - Additional RAM allows for music during gameplay. *CONFIRMED *H*
Hired Guns - 2MB chip for extra sound effects. *CONFIRMED
Historyline - (With >1MB) Takes advantage of expansion memory, reduce disk swapping
Hugo - Entire game is loading into RAM if enough is available
Innocent Until Caught - Extra ram reduces disk access. *CONFIRMED
Indianapolis 500 - Replays available with 1MB *CONFIRMED
John Madden Football - Extra music during game with 1MB or more.
Jungle Strike - 2MB+ allows for additional sfx
K-240 - uses additional RAM to less loadings and even load whole game with enough memory. *CONFIRMED
Kajko & Kokosz - Machines with 2 MB of RAM, ame is fully loaded into RAM
Last Ninja 3 - Users with more than 512KB, assets are stored in RAM for faster load times *CONFIRMED
Leander - 512k expansion to 1MB removes the mid level shop loading. *CONFIRMED *H*
Lemmings - Reduced loading?
Lemmings 2 - 1MB Chip RAM extra sound fx/reduced loading
Leisure Suit Larry 5 - reduced swapping and loading time
Lionheart - Assests are stored in extra RAM for faster loading times. *CONFIRMED
Lords of the Rising Sun - Extra RAM means reduced loading times
Lotus 2 - 1mb gives extra speech and fx and less loading times
Manchester United Europe - 1MB enables animated substitutions and action replay
Megalomania - ?
Mig 29 Fulcrum - 512k 16 colours 200 lines, >1mb 16/32 colors 200/256 lines *CONFIRMED
Monkey Island - With >1MB Stores asset in extra memory reducing loading times. *CONFIRMED
Monkey Island 2 - Extra RAM is used for storing game assets for quicker load times *CONFIRMED
Mortal Kombat I - more RAM (Chip or Fast) reduces disk swapping *CONFIRMED
Mortal Kombat II - more RAM (Chip or Fast) reduces disk swapping, adds in-game music + speech + special effects, with extra details, eg, smoke effects with certain moves. *CONFIRMED
Mr. Nutz - Game manual states if machine has >1MB loading is reduced. *CONFIRMED
Nebulus 2 - Users with more than 512kb benefit from reduced loading?
Nicky II - Full music and sound played if 1mb available!
Nuclear War - Users with 1MB enjoy additional animation.
Oil Imperium - If memory expansion is found, Oil Imperium will use it to store data and graphics to reduce loading.
Operation Wolf - Extra graphics with 1MB
Paranoid 90 - Graphical droid library only with 1MB.
Perihelion - ?
Phoenix Fighters - Utilises (if available): 68020 CPU or higher (for enhanced graphical effects and other improvements), extra memory, HD.
Pinball Dreams - Reduces loading by storing menu and music in additional RAM.
Pinbal Fantasies - Presumably game assets are stored for quicker load times?
Prime Mover - Reduced loading times with 1MB and above?
Pro Tennis tour - Additional RAM provides more samples
Project-X - Machines with more than 1MB enjoy faster loading. *CONFIRMED
Pro Tennis Tour 2/Great Courts 2 - Speech available if you have 1Mb chip memory & option to play girls vs boys.
Realms - Enhanced features with 1MB RAM (Unknown features) *CONFIRMED
Reflexity: Pinball Challenge - "Expansion RAM detected" screen is displayed but it's not clear how or if it's used.
Rings of Medusa - 1mb gets lots of sampled sounds
Seek & Destroy - 1MB of Chip RAM and above allows for additional Speech. Additional Fast RAM reduces loading. *CONFIRMED
Sensible World Of Soccer - Additional pitch variations, additional gfx.
Settlers, The - Additional sfx and larger maps. *CONFIRMED
SDI (Cinemaware) - 1mb loads the whole game into ram
Sim Ant - 1MB CHIP RAM & 1MB OTHER allows for Hi-Res but >1MB CHIP needed to avoid memory error.
Sim Earth - Machines with 1MB Chip RAM & 1MB Fast RAM can use High Res (640x400) *CONFIRMED
Skaut Kwatermaster - (With >1MB) the whole game was loaded into memory
Smash TV - Preloads the levels into expansion memory to reduce loading. *CONFIRMED
Sneech - Additional RAM alows for superior/larger sound samples to be loaded.
Speedball 2 - Game is stored in additional memory eliminating loading.
Starglider II - Title music is available if users have more than 512K of memory?
Street Rod - Min requirement 512KB. Users with 1MB RAM, reduce loading times/gameplay speed increased. 2MB of Fast RAM allows entire game to be stored in memory. *CONFIRMED
Super Cars - 1MB users have "classical" score sample played with MF logo.
Super Frog - Machines with more than 1MB enjoy faster loading. *CONFIRMED
Super Hang On - Entire game is loaded into RAM eliminating loading and additional music is made available.
Super Space invaders - If user has 1MB and additional FAST RAM, intro plays without loading interruptions.
Their Finest Hour - With >512K Extra Sound effects, enhanced graphics, and the ability to run the game from HD.
The Incredible Adventures of Moebius Goatlizard - caches assets in extra memory if it finds any to reduce in-game loading
Time Lock - Extra RAM Utilized to expand data?
Titus the Fox - In-game music available with 1MB RAM.
Tubular Worlds - ECS version runs on stock Amiga without SFX or music. 1 MB of Chip RAM player gets sound effects and music. *CONFIRMED
TV Sports Basketball - Additional speech with 1MB
The Adventures of Willy Beamish - (With >1MB) extra music, copying one of the disks to RAM
The Clue! - Extra RAM stores game assets in the memory reducing loading times. *CONFIRMED
Unreal - 1mb gives option to play with excellent fx sounds
Utopia - Enhanced Music + SFX with 1MB RAM or more.
Uridium II - Extra RAM (More than 1MB) provides, Extra speech/fx *CONFIRMED
UFO: Enemy Unknown - Machines with more than (1MB) benefit from more stability along with Music & SFX at the same time. *CONFIRMED
Walker - Users with 2MB Chip RAM have access to extra speech in-game. *CONFIRMED
Wing Commander - 1.5 Meg required for HD Install. 2 Meg allows additional cockpit details, e.g. Animated pilot hand. *CONFIRMED
Welltris - 1MB will play beautiful russian music
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego - Users with 1MB and more, assets are stored for quicker access. *CONFIRMED
Wizkid - 1MB Reduces disk access and provides extra sound.
Zeewolf 2 - Fast RAM improves frame-rate. *CONFIRMED
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#17 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:18 pm

amazing :)
you should upload a dedicated custom rc3 set !!!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#18 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:20 pm

I think just uploaded the plain files like i did people can use it for what they want

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#19 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:22 pm

darn, i would like to test myself :mrgreen:
the Amiga is spreading fast here around lol

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#20 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:00 pm

Can tell you Primal rage with 2mb version does much less disk swaping and has more sound effects :) tested by me on hardware works

same with desert strike enabled more sounds less disk swaping :) prolly lot of games I have not tested