DCMC SNES4ALL updating coming soonish

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: DCMC SNES4ALL updating coming soonish

Post#71 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:48 am

EARTH WORM JIM [SNES4all CUSTOM HDMI 60fPS ]DREAMCAST DEV VIDEO MAJOR SPEED UP AND SOUND FIX

Super mario all stars [SNES4all CUSTOM HDMI 60fPS ]DREAMCAST DEV VIDEO MAJOR SPEED UP AND SOUND FIX

Set youtube to 720p 60fps for real speed

Opengl hardware rendering pvr texture sh4 math replacement memset and others fast title optimizing
Only need half a frameskip to get fullspeed now on a lot of games
44khz sound first time for this emulator it was only at 16khz before

I will show more games with major grafix fixes sound fixes etc Optimize it to inch of it's life
Course could not be possible with out the OG porter and great dev chui

Major progress today :)

cast128dreams
minority

Post#72 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:14 am

wow impresive.the biggest problems always was sounds....but hey so coooll

CrashMidnick
blackout!

Post#73 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:06 am

I can't believe my eyes (and ears) :) Great work !

k-do
Doom

Post#74 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:08 am

DCMC DREAMCAST MEDIA CENTER ( J ) COVER
Attachments
DCMC cover.png

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#75 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:39 am

k-do wrote:DCMC DREAMCAST MEDIA CENTER ( J ) COVER

That is just beautiful :) great style I love it i love the cover :)

MastaG
Quad Damage

Post#76 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:28 pm

So when you're ready, we just get a release with dcmc and snes4all optimized for many games?
Does it also contain your other optimized emulators?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#77 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:24 pm

MastaG wrote:So when you're ready, we just get a release with dcmc and snes4all optimized for many games?
Does it also contain your other optimized emulators?

What can be done with DCMC is lots really will be adding features to the main program like Dream EYE cam dumping and loading photos to the SD card viewing them back on DCMC first all in one program that is homebrew no reboot .. In time more features be added to it and polish.. This long term like i said were at a very early stage building on the work that was done before..

Simple terms you be able to include any of them you want theme in any way you want even make updated wince retail games with full history sound tracks media videos manuals up to 2gb on gdmeu fully customize wince retail game with every thing about the game history in one cdi

There will be paks of all of them you can chose as this long term project and were at the early stage once each emulator game app is done they can be chosen or included in DCMC any way you like easy to build make it will be just drop over the main base to include each emulator or game..

Like sbi did many years ago people can make a zip and chose and down load and add it..

We done Amiga Neogeo pocket doom atari ST game boy color radquake can then be used to load 40 plus quake 1 mods that work with it ..

This is big project it will take time each thing can return to DCMC i have to rebuild every thing to be able to do this.. to the end User all can be used standalone but all have menu option to return to DCMC..

Think XBOX media player or a type of retro arch for dreamcast when fully done..

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#78 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:27 pm

Great cover !
Can't wait new SNES4ALL and neopocket4all ;-)

Fantastic work, the last videos are fabulous !

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#79 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:31 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Simple terms you be able to include any of them you want theme in any way you want even make updated wince retail games with full history sound tracks media videos manuals up to 2gb on gdmeu fully customize wince retail game with every thing about the game history in one cdi

I can't wait to have all Half-Life total conversion mods on 1 disc with nice info and descriptions about each game and nice artwork, they certainly sure in the hell are small enough each disc so should be possible. I know you said something about it before, but what was the reason for the 2gb hard limit on DC games? I was always hoping since it was FAT32 that we format our SD cards to for GDEMU that there would be like a 4gb limit. 4GB images are a dream, but if not possible could you please explain in detail why this isn't and why it is hard coded to 2gb limit for disc images despite the official discs being 1.1gb?

megavolt85
Developer

Post#80 » Fri Dec 11, 2020 6:36 pm

technically, I see no problem running a 32GB image