NEW DREAMNEO CD 3.0 COLLECTION [SB][CDI][FINAL] PERFECT

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Re: DREAMNEO CD CUSTOM COLLECTION [SB][CDI][FINAL] PERFECT

Post#51 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:43 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Try changing the values from 150 to 250 in the gdemu.ini or 600 ms this is a problem only on a small amount of clones it effects the disk check status

open_time = 500
detect_time = 250
reset_goto = 1
image_tests = 0

whats your gdemu.ini say ?

So...it turns out it was my micro SD adapter that was the issue...I used just a standard size SD card and bam!..all your releases now load properly, and they run great! Stoked to have Ironclad running smoothly, and Street Hoop / Slam with CDDA playback!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#52 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:50 pm

mkandersson1082 wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Try changing the values from 150 to 250 in the gdemu.ini or 600 ms this is a problem only on a small amount of clones it effects the disk check status

open_time = 500
detect_time = 250
reset_goto = 1
image_tests = 0

So...it turns out it was my micro SD adapter that was the issue...I used just a standard size SD card and bam!..all your releases now load properly, and they run great! Stoked to have Ironclad running smoothly, and Street Hoop / Slam with CDDA playback!

Oh great glad you sort it out dang SD cards !!

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#53 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 11:49 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
mkandersson1082 wrote:

open_time = 500
detect_time = 250
reset_goto = 1
image_tests = 0

Oh great glad you sort it out dang SD cards !!

Cheers :)

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#54 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 11:12 am

Very good work! I liked Robo Army and Ironclad most, could you do Cyber up, Metrimelec or Blazing star?
Thanks you for all your work

PD: Have you seen Dodonpachi ?
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#55 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:41 pm

open_time = 500
detect_time = 250
reset_goto = 1
image_tests = 0

Just a note about Super Spy: the CDDA glitches out and eventually stops playing altogether, the same applies to the sound effects...Not sure if it's to do with my GDemu clone or not, but I thought I'd inform you. The Neo4All version I have works fine, however.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#56 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:17 pm

I have to look into it did not do that for me on a cdr the first playthru did you hit the left trigger that turns sfx off?

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#57 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:57 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:I have to look into it did not do that for me on a cdr the first playthru did you hit the left trigger that turns sfx off?

No, I was just playing as normal, and the CDDA keeps looping back and forth between regular battle music and boss fight music before glitching out completely. Otherwise everything runs smoothly.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#58 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:04 pm

mkandersson1082 wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:I have to look into it did not do that for me on a cdr the first playthru did you hit the left trigger that turns sfx off?

No, I was just playing as normal, and the CDDA keeps looping back and forth between regular battle music and boss fight music before glitching out completely. Otherwise everything runs smoothly.

Ahh yes i think i might have used the wrong build for it right at the last moment i noticed what your talking about i will look into replacing it no worries..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#60 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:50 pm

Burning fight perfect final

zero frameskip 60fps all cdda working correct

The video capture is not center this got nothing to do with the dreamcast or how it works it's my cheap vga 2 hdmi capture it does this on every game including retail

https://mega.nz/file/OnJ2WByK#IeKB_2do3 ... -ls4BmcvQ4