Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: DREAMNEO CD CUSTOM COLLECTION [SB][CDI][FINAL] PERFECT

Post#21 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:51 pm

Magic Drop II
I turn sound up 5:22

Txt layer glitch[does not affect play]
This was a pain in the ASDSGHAH to get working for the layers and i had to write some sh4 asm to fix this
with a new layer flip function that breaks every other game .. also cracked the copy protection for the sound or all you get
is the neogeo bios when you do anything..

The second game in the series moved from Data East's proprietary arcade hardware to SNK's Neo Geo. It first released in 1996. In addition to the cast of the first Magical Drop, Magical Drop II introduces Justice, as well as antagonists Strength, Empress, and Black Pierrot. One notable gameplay change is that normal bubbles and "special" bubbles can now be matched together, unlike the first game where they were considered completely separate. The "Solo Play" mode, now known as Puzzle Mode, is also changed to add more rows to the player's playfield. Finally, the Japanese version of Magical Drop II contains a third mode named Hirameki that offers preset puzzles for the player to solve.

Magical Drop II was ported to the Neo Geo CD, Super Famicom, and Sega Saturn. The Super Famicom and Saturn ports add short conversations between the characters in cutscenes, while the Super Famicom version also allows players to adjust the characters' parameters. By 2017, the Neo Geo version of the game was released on Nintendo Switch.

Download link SB CDI
https://mega.nz/file/uAZzCYhC#e0bDvJVS- ... j166NOwQGs

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#23 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:46 pm

Thank you Ian! :)
downloading Crossed Swords atm, i love that game, little underrated imo due his originality
i'll try to beat it again, not an easy challenge 8-)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#24 » Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:05 pm

kremiso wrote:Thank you Ian! :)
downloading Crossed Swords atm, i love that game, little underrated imo due his originality
i'll try to beat it again, not an easy challenge 8-)

Yes it's cool dont forget version 2 which added quite a lot :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#25 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:59 am

Magician Lord

Set youtube to 720p 60fps for proper speed
Upon its original release, Magician Lord received praise for its colorful and detailed graphics, sound department, gameplay and for being a showcase of the capabilities of the Neo Geo, though critics felt divided in regards to the difficulty and was considered a financial flop in arcades,[3] despite the positive reception it garnered. Retrospective reviews for the title have been mixed in recent years, with reviewers praising the graphics and sound but criticizing its challenging difficulty.[4] A sequel was in development but was never released.[5][6][7][8][9]

Download link to SB CDI
https://mega.nz/file/zQZRFCoR#RnhHb2_02 ... 9h-wMreTiA

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#26 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:04 pm

Games with videos
[Warning all games play better on a real Dreamcast not emulators this has been optimize with sh4asm and sh4math]
Aggressors of Dark Kombat

Aggressors of Dark Kombat, known in Japan as Thrilling Intense March (痛快GANGAN行進曲, Tsūkai GANGAN Kōshinkyoku) or simply GanGan,[b] is a 1994 one-on-one fighting arcade game developed by Alpha Denshi Corp. (ADK) and published by SNK. The English game title uses the same initials as the developer.

The game's major innovation is the ability of fighters to move virtually continuously towards or away from the screen as well as left and right in a similar manner to some 1980s arcade fighting games like Taito's Violence Fight, SNK's Street Smart and Atari's Pit-Fighter. Because of this, unlike many other 2D fighting games, the game uses one action button to jump, and does not use the "D" button, unlike many SNK fighting games. Only two action buttons are used for attacking (punch and kick); instead, grappling and grabbing opponents is the focus of the gameplay: opponents can counter being grabbed and break free as well. Also featured is weapon play (another mechanic akin to beat 'em ups). Weapons can be picked up and thrown, or used in special and standard attacks. Weapons are thrown into the ring by spectators in the background.

The health bar has several layers of colors to indicate the health. There is also a "Crazy Meter" at the bottom of the screen. It is built up as characters attack; this gives the character a special attack that will defeat the opponent outright. It is called the "Gan Gan Attack" in Japan, and "Crazy Attack" internationally.

Battles are joined by irreverent, sometimes humorous pre-fight banter from characters. The dialogue differs from opponent to opponent, and the fight is immediately presaged by a clash of two small images of the combatants' eyes in the center of the screen. There are almost no differences between the Japanese release of this game and the international versions aside from the name, and the removal of blood when using a critical hit on an opponent.

Ps..
You can hold start in on the swap screen and change region to japan to get the blood :)
Region changer works on all of these

Download link to SB CDI
https://mega.nz/file/HY5SRbRL#RSer24Gmd ... CZQXZvEZEI

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#28 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:20 pm

After i clean up my messy source code it will be posted on github for all to play with i have had a request for it.. after i get the time to do this it be uploaded..

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#29 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:14 pm

Thanks Ian , love this !

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#30 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:15 pm

Thanks Ian , love this !