NEW DREAMNEO CD 3.0 COLLECTION [SB][CDI][FINAL] PERFECT

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: DREAMNEO CD CUSTOM COLLECTION [SB][CDI][FINAL] PERFECT

Post#31 » Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:59 pm

FlorreW wrote:Thanks Ian , love this !

Thanks mate more to come and the gdemu collection with what we talked about..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#32 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:30 pm

Double Dragon[b] is a 1995 fighting video game spinoff of the Double Dragon series developed and published by Technōs Japan. It is based on the 1994 Double Dragon movie, which in turn was based on the original arcade game. It was originally released for the Neo Geo (in AES and MVS formats) and later released for the Neo Geo CD and PlayStation (the latter ported by Urban Plant). It was Technōs Japan's last Double Dragon game before the company went out of business, and the fourth and final Double Dragon game released in arcades.

Download link
https://mega.nz/file/uNwGRbxA#WLbYqZVG4 ... t606uUzImE

When i was playing with rebecca i had hit the left trigger which turns off sfx just hit it again to turn it on if you do that.. Right trigger is pause left trigger is only for stopping and starting sfx..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#33 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:26 pm

Baseball Stars2

Now with saving watch video for all info
This is the new collection start..
Well over 2 days of profiling and rewriting the saving code so you can save on this.. which is needed in long games.. all other builds saving is broken on this game the cpu core and bios memory card write detection is broken..It's now fixed just for this game and a few others all will be posted here
Download link
https://mega.nz/file/eZR1AAyS#6hjudGGVE ... -Kbpl466xw

Baseball_Stars_2_Cover.jpg
Baseball_Stars_2_Cover.jpg (54.18 KiB) Viewed 8022 times

thanks.jpg

info.jpg

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#34 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:31 am

kasac205 wrote:Is the Super Sidekick 2 touchline problem solvable?

// 100% specific to neocd : maximum possible sprites $80000
// super sidekicks 2 draws the playground with bit $8000 set
// the only way to see the playground is to use and $7fff
// Plus rasters must be enabled

neo4all or dreamneo does not emulate raster mode it's not in the emulator base of which both are based on neogeo cd sdl in the first place i once had a fake raster mode that seam to work but i have lost that a long time ago back in 2005..

So no it cant be fixed since the emulator pc base src never even had a raster mode.. also why riding hero does not work..

ShindouGo
Power Stone

Post#35 » Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:22 pm

Ian, what about the comparison between Neo4all and your version of Dreamneo ?
Did you manage to surpass it ? ;)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#36 » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:13 pm

Here is the converted to neogeo cd format for Dreamneo cd an unreleased game found in 2011 working for the first time on Dreamneo cd
100% perfect speed and sfx and music with some slowdown

:)
tresure.png

gdemu image pvr
Three pirates, sailing the Caribbean in search of treasure, settle on a civilized way to do battle: puzzle matches. Gameplay is very similar to the classic Puyo Puyo; are given control of pairs of two ghosts of various colours falling down the screen, with the goal of combining four or more ghosts of the same colour. Like in other puzzle games, once a chain is formed the pieces will disappear, and players are encouraged to go for long combos. Completing combos sends gravestones over to the other player's side; like in Puyo Puyo, these garbage blocks exist to get in the way and make forming combos harder. There are three playable pirates, each with unique attack patterns: Erick, Jeanne, and Franck. There are also three core gameplay modes: CPU Battle, a standard arcade mode featuring very brief story scenes before each battle against the computer; Time Attack, for one or two players; and a versus mode for two players.

Download SB cdi
https://mega.nz/file/vBhzGCpS#Mzczi3mWG ... iQvgpB0TxA

SegaDreamcast
shadow

Post#37 » Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:42 pm

Does anyone have Breakers cdi selfboot? I can trade Top Hunter selfboot if needed.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#38 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:40 am

SegaDreamcast wrote:Does anyone have Breakers cdi selfboot? I can trade Top Hunter selfboot if needed.

can i ask why your asking for it here in this collection

SegaDreamcast
shadow

Post#39 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:30 am

This is the Neo Geo Collection isn't it? These look like Neo Geo games. I don't understand why it would be a bad thing to ask for it here. Is it because I'm suppose to be asking on a request part of the forum? The layout on this website is not to my liking so it's hard to see where I'm exactly suppose to be posting this. So thanks for coming at me like that. I appreciate being attacked over a simple request/trade.

Edit: I don't want to make excuses for myself for not knowing how to browse a website but my prescription on my glasses have been off for about 4-5 years now. I'm pretty poor so I can't even update my glasses. Where am I getting at is that it's already hard for me to see. I guess I did make an excuse after all.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#40 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:55 am

SegaDreamcast wrote:This is the Neo Geo Collection isn't it? These look like Neo Geo games. I don't understand why it would be a bad thing to ask for it here. Is it because I'm suppose to be asking on a request part of the forum? The layout on this website is not to my liking so it's hard to see where I'm exactly suppose to be posting this. So thanks for coming at me like that. I appreciate being attacked over a simple request/trade.

As i stated I'm only posting near to perfect collection of my emulator project not taking requests in this topic..

breakers was released for sale by josh prod which why I'm not doing that game..
https://www.pixelheart.eu/produit/break ... cast-us-2/
other why to me i think it's one of the worst games on the system for me personal taste dont mean some one dont enjoy or like it..

The game is still for sale so i stay away from that one.. any requests from snk or people owning copyright ask i will remove any of these..