NEW DREAMNEO CD 3.0 COLLECTION [SB][CDI][FINAL] PERFECT

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: DREAMNEO CD CUSTOM COLLECTION [SB][CDI][FINAL] PERFECT

Post#101 » Mon May 09, 2022 4:16 pm

Update coming soon with direct acia spu driver first on any dc neogeo emulator zero sdl used it's all gone on my port no more pc layer anything.. :)

Mkk_hanzo
rebel

Post#102 » Mon May 09, 2022 9:35 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Update coming soon with direct acia spu driver first on any dc neogeo emulator zero sdl used it's all gone on my port no more pc layer anything.. :)

Woah this sounds awesome! What can we expect and differences from the usual SDL baesd code?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#103 » Mon May 09, 2022 9:45 pm

Mkk_hanzo wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Update coming soon with direct acia spu driver first on any dc neogeo emulator zero sdl used it's all gone on my port no more pc layer anything.. :)

Woah this sounds awesome! What can we expect and differences from the usual SDL baesd code?

Better sound no load on the cpu when doing the sound = more speed gone from 15% to 30% cpu use to 5%

Mkk_hanzo
rebel

Post#104 » Mon May 09, 2022 9:51 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
Mkk_hanzo wrote:

Better sound no load on the cpu when doing the sound = more speed gone from 15% to 30% cpu use to 5%

Impressive! So some slower games like Samurai Shodown 4 or Breakers may benefit from it?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#105 » Mon May 09, 2022 9:57 pm

Mkk_hanzo wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:
Mkk_hanzo wrote:

Impressive! So some slower games like Samurai Shodown 4 or Breakers may benefit from it?

Yes that's what I'm hoping for since it will have more cpu time for every thing else..

Mkk_hanzo
rebel

Post#106 » Mon May 09, 2022 10:00 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
Mkk_hanzo wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

Yes that's what I'm hoping for since it will have more cpu time for every thing else..

Impressive as always Ian! I will be on the lookout! Thanks for so much!

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#107 » Mon May 16, 2022 8:37 am

A question, Pulstar works with sound in the DreamNeo CD ?
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#108 » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:36 am

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:A question, Pulstar works with sound in the DreamNeo CD ?

Yes it's cdda game

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#109 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:44 pm

bump if you want to find it was asked, Here my reply and no, it does not run all games like Neo4All as I don't use frameskip and layerskip to make games seem full speed. Optimize it for full speed proper, and if I can't get it, I won't post it. SImple as that. NO Even when Neo4All is set to no frameskip, it still skips layer annotation to level 3 in the src, so it's not at full speed or close and has no raster effects. I also use no SDL; this is all direct Kos and 480p VGA. If you don't like it, then use Neo4LL at approximately full speed with frameskip. If you can't tell the change, then that's for you. I can't handle any frameskip at all, so I'm not going to use it. That's why there are only a few games I have posted. I will not post games and put auto frameskip on to compete with Neo4All since mine was the OG and first Neogeo CD emulator for the Dreamcast. I don't see the need. I know what I'm talking about, and I can show you if you don't believe me: Neo4All skips annotation layers all the time to level 3 if you have frameskip on or not. If it did not, it would be slow, like those same games are on my current build. I want proper full speed with no skip frames of animation on the background and players. I could just apply neo4all frameskip layer code and they both would be exactly the same speed skipping, which if you can't see, I can point out on a few games, one being View Point when neo4all shows the logo when the game starts Sammy and you can see it skip all the frames without showing the full logo intro.

I have a not the same outcome as an over all emulator it's taylored for each game as boot disk like bleemcast for that game like rand did which loads the real neogeo cdrom.

SO if you dont care then use neo4all it play all games to your eyes fullspeed and forget it..

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#110 » Sun Jul 30, 2023 6:19 pm

Is ont possible to released this fabulous viewpoint néo cd version in gdi format for dreamshell rc5 please ?

Or else tell me how to do please ?