C64 dreamfrodo NTSC 5000+ games with download link NEW games!![talking and webcam]how to use

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: C64 dreamfrodo NTSC 5000+ games with download link NEW games!![talking and webcam]how to use

Post#11 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:54 am

kremiso wrote:Downloading :)

Great emulator, great computer, awesome games archive.
I remember a couple of years ago i was trying a best of of this and got overwhelmed by the amount of software lol.
In alphabetical order, i arrived on letter 'S' or 'T' iirc...

A good number of pillars that made a retrogamer, are inside this
SID forever 8-)

Best files to run on this emulator are proper turbo tapes or T64 format which I'm trying to dig up my collection..

Yes i be showing my memorys with it also the trick of loading with 1541 on then save state then when you load it back instant loading of games that take a proper good time to load.. since this acts like has a freeze cart built in:) makes games that never had saving great..

This collection will have to be sorted thru to make Best ever collection will all games working but the amount of sets and time it would take i just cant do.. so when a game dont work post it then i can look at it..

It would be my fav emulator on dreamcast for me since it was my fav computer :) sid emulation is pretty good.. you can change the sid emulation to true as well but then it's just for music disks as it be to slow to play games but that does work.. and i have sid disk version lol

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: C64 dreamfrodo NTSC 5000+ games with download link NEW games!![talking and webcam]how to use

Post#12 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 1:31 pm

Turrican 1 is a bit more complicated and will not accept input on the title screen. The only way I have found to get this game working is by using an action replay rom dump and creating a savestate on a D64 file using the PC i did this years ago if anyone wants to help and redo this not uses pc emulators in a very long time.. then we can have working game on dreamfrodo one of the best ever made hehe..

I cant find Turrican 1 that even works on winvice past the press fire at the start menu

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#13 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:03 pm

patched hacked version of turrcian 2 working on dreamfrodo only have to turn on 1541 cpu all other will fail to work i will have to update the cdi lol Pal only btw it stutter like crap on the ntsc version of this emulator..
Attachments
TURRI2D0[IMR]]DF].rar
(302.66 KiB) Downloaded 365 times
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#14 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:14 pm

SMiTH wrote:you rock ian

Thanks we all know You rock just as much my freind :) thanks mate..

atzelala
shadow

Post#15 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:16 pm

Thank you, this set looks great. I will wait for the pal version.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#16 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:35 pm

atzelala wrote:Thank you, this set looks great. I will wait for the pal version.

I will upload that tonight and post it :) on my channel and here..

dark
Shark Patrol

Post#17 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:30 pm

Cool package. I remember testing out emulators on dreamcast back around 2002, and someone had ported a spectrum emulator to DC and packaged it with hundreds of roms. Being from the US, I didn't even know what a Spectrum was at the time and just enjoyed playing a bunch of oddball games I'd never heard of. It's kinda like playing wario ware on gamecube, you don't know what's going to come up next :lol:

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#18 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:35 pm

I'm going to makes this even better after month i final bene able to up port this and build it from src o better version will be coming out good thing is there are new c64 games pushing the limits all the time btand new sold retail :) i reviewed one on my channel using a new build.. thanks..

Ghost 1
lithium

Post#20 » Wed Dec 15, 2021 8:56 am

Hello,

For the game barbarians II end F1 pole position 2 how to begin the game ? For Barbarian I have the picture introduction but the game don t open with the space bar. For F1 pole position 2 i have a sky blue and nothing ? The New game Castelain ect seems to be not activate.