C64 dreamfrodo NTSC 5000+ games with download link NEW games!![talking and webcam]how to use

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

C64 dreamfrodo NTSC 5000+ games with download link NEW games!![talking and webcam]how to use

Post#1 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:38 pm

Over 5000+ games including new releases such as fix it felix and puyo puyo ground up c64 new coding :)

with over 35 new games free and retail sold homebrew last year the c64 is on fire again:)

here is 5000+ og games and new games i will show how to work some of the others in future video :)

This is the ntsc only version so dont not run this on a pal system i will upload the pal version soon :)

all games are sorted in the main collection from A to Z
Download NTSC ONLY VERSION
https://mega.nz/file/D2IRzAZR#luT3Qo3ao ... inheIbo-q8

As i go thru the collection fix and find working games i will update the cdi and tell you updated :) i love the c64 so i hope you dont mind me playing and having some fun with some thing i really enjoy..
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

willis
letterbomb

Re: C64 dreamfrodo NTSC 5000+ games with download link NEW games!![talking and webcam]how to use

Post#2 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:19 pm

I never owned a C64 back when they came out and I know very little about them. This will be a great experience to dive into. Thank you Ian!

What are some of the very best ones to check out?

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: C64 dreamfrodo NTSC 5000+ games with download link NEW games!![talking and webcam]how to use

Post#3 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:38 pm

willis wrote:I never owned a C64 back when they came out and I know very little about them. This will be a great experience to dive into. Thank you Ian!

What are some of the very best ones to check out?

I will do some videos tomorrow showing some of the best games and settings to load savestate etc if a game does not work you have to turn on the 1541 cpu in the settings..

also show how to load tape files etc..

Really to many classics to list just a few here lol..

Cass
MegaDeath

Post#4 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:58 pm

It's official - I love you Ian. Still got my old beautiful breadbin. I'm probably going to do something quite stupid in the next 12 months and get the Mega65 when it eventually drops.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#5 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:59 pm

How to load games with advanced settings and save states so loading is instant on large disk games

If a game says to complex error or just ready or will not load you need to turn on the 1541 cpu in the emulations settings

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#6 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:41 pm

Cass wrote:It's official - I love you Ian. Still got my old beautiful breadbin. I'm probably going to do something quite stupid in the next 12 months and get the Mega65 when it eventually drops.

Commodore c64 was my first love and where i learnt to code :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#7 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:53 pm

talk about show some of my fav games and time in my life when i played them MUch more to show and videos to come :)

No way i can test 5000+ games so when i go thru them playing my fav's i find the one's that dont work and try other sets cracks as there is 10 to 20 per game which =15000 or more tests not something i can do but example turrican 1 and 2 load but you cant seem to start the game i will find correct working set in time for AAA titles :)

Stevali
shadow

Post#8 » Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:52 pm

man i love your neverending output for the Dreamcast. brilliant.

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#9 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:34 am

Downloading :)

Great emulator, great computer, awesome games archive.
I remember a couple of years ago i was trying a best of of this and got overwhelmed by the amount of software lol.
In alphabetical order, i arrived on letter 'S' or 'T' iirc...

A good number of pillars that made a retrogamer, are inside this
SID forever 8-)

SMiTH
Black Mesa

Post#10 » Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:45 am

you rock ian