Amiga UAE4ALL single games ussloaded thread

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

kremiso
Rank 9

Re: Amiga UAE4ALL 3.5 single games fix / request

Post#41 » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:59 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:...I love to see Theme Park done :) I understand what your saying problem is when the emu boots it detects if you ntsc or pal so when i run it it forces games to be 60fps

Timing would break pretty much every game but ntsc games if it was really set up to be ntsc amiga floppy speed line rendering screen size is all not the same

Bobble bubble retail onyl runs at 25fps on hardware it always had sticky controls it's atari st straight port

thank you for the explain, yeah, i feared a timing sort issue, but is better to be clarified directly from a developer as you ;)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#42 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:51 pm

Bump now with auto boot version i would like to see swiv done this way pleasesss

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#43 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:44 pm

kremiso wrote:next one

MEGALOMANIA
cool strategic game, normally i'm not a fanatic of the genre, but this one is simply awesome imo

just a better working release, without the long loading sequence
first era preloaded in memory, as the speech during battle, so no more stuttering waiting for the loading :)
just insert the second disk at the end of the first load (with the boot disk), and press Return
Scarlet character selected
tested until second era

MegaloMania_uae4all3.5.zip

mlm.png

If you could remake this with SFX turned on so i dont have to swap to disk 2 that would be great

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#44 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:29 am

Ian Micheal wrote:

MEGALOMANIA
cool strategic game, normally i'm not a fanatic of the genre, but this one is simply awesome imo

first era preloaded in memory, as the speech during battle, so no more stuttering waiting for the loading :)
just insert the second disk at the end of the first load (with the boot disk), and press Return
tested until second era

mlm.png

If you could remake this with SFX turned on so i dont have to swap to disk 2 that would be great

this one should use the external drives
what do you think about a new release with 3 disk used (boot in df0, disk1 in df1 and disk2 in df2) ?
should work

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#45 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:31 am

Yes we can do that I have desert strike doing that :) normal 3 disk release now works on 3.6 had to give it number boost for 3 disk drive support

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#46 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:34 am

kremiso wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

MEGALOMANIA

tested until second era

mlm.png

this one should use the external drives
what do you think about a new release with 3 disk used (boot in df0, disk1 in df1 and disk2 in df2) ?
should work

It's working great like this just wish you would of save stated it with music and sfx on i like music and voices with 2mb of memory when it loads it detects that and works..

Maybe you did but not sure ussload support it have to test again or maybe give you my set to use as sound and music works in game and it says 2mb detected !!

Has to be next release i love the game lol I did test it and with the 3 disk drives it works very nice :)

go into options and can turn sfx and music on at the same time /.

CrashMidnick
blackout!

Post#47 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:51 am

On my side I wasn't able to play those games when I made this compilation :

viewtopic.php?style=6&t=12687

- Lotus Esprit III (crash before entering first track)
- Super Cars 1 and 2
- Another World

I tried pretty much any combination of ADF's from Tosec (even mixing them), but no luck. I do not know if something can be done from your side Kremiso...

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#48 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:24 am

CrashMidnick wrote:On my side I wasn't able to play those games when I made this compilation :

- Super Cars 1 and 2
- Another World

I tried pretty much any combination of ADF's from Tosec (even mixing them), but no luck. I do not know if something can be done from your side Kremiso...

Not the combo's of ADF's but the builds i made for those games..

BTW thanks for the comment on my youtube channel :) I will make single builds of the games in the other topic

No need to make a collection we did it if the game is not on it then it dont work Or i run out will power
We also only included games that run 90% to 100%

You must of missed it

We did a retail like release most polished for Amiga ever done

You not going to get random adf's and shove 5000 of them on disk and work we did all that rubbish
Builds included here are targeted to get these games working and the matching set belongs only
to that build

- 192 games included , most of the classics
- All games working , tested on real hardware
- All games are in a playable/enjoyable state with the emulators
- 28 Manuals , Mega lo mania , Eye of the beholder , Red Storm rising etc
- 10 Classic Amiga tunes (Mp3)
- Savedisks to most of the games so you can save your progress
- 2 video clips
- A gamelist included on the image
- Faq for the emulator included

Also all emulators boot back to DCMC to load the next builds no reboot dont have to get up from your chair

Another world works on the final amiga collection
Super cars II works on the amiga final collection
Lotus III works on the amiga final collection

I spent months making these work above with source code fixes and the right sets some form my own dumps

I made builds for these games old chui release will not work them or some of my old builds but these are all working
List of games working take the proper sets from the 4 months of work we did Not going to help you any set it's the build i did of the emulator that matches the set .. not going to get one build to work all these games..
This is why i used DCMC to do the work and the emulators like cores like retro arch
This show settings what build to use rc3 rc3.3 rc3.5 se etc what build runs said game
Game list below
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Selfboot cdi
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ftm6i8 ... sp=sharing

We have all these working mate..

Every single game on this collection works and was tested on hardware it took us months and sometimes up to 10 hours a night in chat to get this all together

Even whole discord for it
https://discord.gg/uPaxsSTb
Attachments
pvrback2.jpg

CrashMidnick
blackout!

Post#49 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:28 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
CrashMidnick wrote:On my side I wasn't able to play those games when I made this compilation :

- Super Cars 1 and 2
- Another World

Not the combo's of ADF's but the builds i made for those games..

BTW thanks for the comment on my youtube channel :) I will make single builds of the games in the other topic

No need to make a collection we did it if the game is not on it then it dont work Or i run out will power
We also only included games that run 90% to 100%

You must of missed it

We did a retail like release most polished for Amiga ever done

You not going to get random adf's and shove 5000 of them on disk and work we did all that rubbish
Builds included here are targeted to get these games working and the matching set belongs only
to that build

- 192 games included , most of the classics
- All games working , tested on real hardware
- All games are in a playable/enjoyable state with the emulators
- 28 Manuals , Mega lo mania , Eye of the beholder , Red Storm rising etc
- 10 Classic Amiga tunes (Mp3)
- Savedisks to most of the games so you can save your progress
- 2 video clips
- A gamelist included on the image
- Faq for the emulator included

Also all emulators boot back to DCMC to load the next builds no reboot dont have to get up from your chair

Another world works on the final amiga collection
Super cars II works on the amiga final collection
Lotus III works on the amiga final collection

I spent months making these work above with source code fixes and the right sets some form my own dumps

I made builds for these games old chui release will not work them or some of my old builds but these are all working
List of games working take the proper sets from the 4 months of work we did Not going to help you any set it's the build i did of the emulator that matches the set .. not going to get one build to work all these games..
This is why i used DCMC to do the work and the emulators like cores like retro arch
This show settings what build to use rc3 rc3.3 rc3.5 se etc what build runs said game
Game list below
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Selfboot cdi
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ftm6i8 ... sp=sharing

We have all these working mate..

Every single game on this collection works and was tested on hardware it took us months and sometimes up to 10 hours a night in chat to get this all together

Even whole discord for it
https://discord.gg/uPaxsSTb

Hi Ian, Thanks mate.

I saw this collection but never had time to go deeper inside nor to download/test it. I am still active on other plateforms (real AMIGA, NDS, Wii, Switch...) and you devs are very very productive these past two years !! So much things to beta test but I am far from complaining about that :)

Thanks for the reminder :)

When I made AMIGA collection, I spent hundreds of hours to test games as well. I know what a pain it was but the Amiga deserves it :)

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#50 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:32 am

It is A big pain in the ADJDHJKFK

I had to make builds and change update src to get them to work so that be why you cant any other versions they dont work..

Example the one that loads lotus iii i had to debug and find the right disk drive speed chui had it way out so that's why it crashes it uses disk speed as protection check if it's tiny bit out it crashes ..

They cracked it but not the disk speed check that they put there to stop high speed copying

:lol:

Every build on that collection is custom

New 3.6 auto port is even better having 3 disk auto swap support no other build has that I will still have to make changes to disk speed screen line speed motor check to get some working.. but i have that all marked in the src to turn off or on when i need to..