Amiga UAE4ALL single games ussloaded thread

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

ransom
fire

Re: Amiga UAE4ALL 3.5 single games fix / request

Post#91 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:45 pm

ik+ works with redream, but its missing music? I couldnt get any adf to load so ussload seems to make it work

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#92 » Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:02 pm

ransom wrote:ik+ works with redream, but its missing music? I couldnt get any adf to load so ussload seems to make it work

yes, it's just a test version for Ian, he can test on real hardware :)
what it works on emulation, sometimes does not on real hardware

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#93 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:22 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
CrashMidnick wrote:On my side I wasn't able to play those games when I made this compilation :

viewtopic.php?style=6&t=12687

- Lotus Esprit III (crash before entering first track)
- Super Cars 1 and 2
- Another World

I tried pretty much any combination of ADF's from Tosec (even mixing them), but no luck. I do not know if something can be done from your side Kremiso...

Not the combo's of ADF's but the builds i made for those games..

BTW thanks for the comment on my youtube channel :) I will make single builds of the games in the other topic

No need to make a collection we did it if the game is not on it then it dont work Or i run out will power
We also only included games that run 90% to 100%

You must of missed it

We did a retail like release most polished for Amiga ever done

You not going to get random adf's and shove 5000 of them on disk and work we did all that rubbish
Builds included here are targeted to get these games working and the matching set belongs only
to that build

- 192 games included , most of the classics
- All games working , tested on real hardware
- All games are in a playable/enjoyable state with the emulators
- 28 Manuals , Mega lo mania , Eye of the beholder , Red Storm rising etc
- 10 Classic Amiga tunes (Mp3)
- Savedisks to most of the games so you can save your progress
- 2 video clips
- A gamelist included on the image
- Faq for the emulator included

Also all emulators boot back to DCMC to load the next builds no reboot dont have to get up from your chair

Another world works on the final amiga collection
Super cars II works on the amiga final collection
Lotus III works on the amiga final collection

I spent months making these work above with source code fixes and the right sets some form my own dumps

I made builds for these games old chui release will not work them or some of my old builds but these are all working
List of games working take the proper sets from the 4 months of work we did Not going to help you any set it's the build i did of the emulator that matches the set .. not going to get one build to work all these games..
This is why i used DCMC to do the work and the emulators like cores like retro arch
This show settings what build to use rc3 rc3.3 rc3.5 se etc what build runs said game
Game list below
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Selfboot cdi
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ftm6i8 ... sp=sharing

We have all these working mate..

Every single game on this collection works and was tested on hardware it took us months and sometimes up to 10 hours a night in chat to get this all together

Even whole discord for it
https://discord.gg/uPaxsSTb

I just stumbled upon this package while searching for Amiga related content. Thank you so much for the hard work!!! A lot of the games run really well!!! My only gripe is that Syndicate hangs when it asks you to insert disk 2...I tried each version of the emulator. Either way, there's a lot of good content on this disc!!! Time for some Alien Breed TA :D

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#94 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:53 am

Without Ian's work none of this would have been possible at all :)
and he is still improving this old code

if you haven't, check also the autoboot releases, or the CD16 ones

i'll check if something better can be done with Syndicate and ussload

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#95 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:01 pm

kremiso wrote:Without Ian's work none of this would have been possible at all :)

Yes! I have tried a couple of Ian's CD16 builds, they run very smoothly! And if you could get Syndicate running that would be awesome! Such a great game :D

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#96 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:23 pm

kremiso wrote:Without Ian's work none of this would have been possible at all :)

That be great any other game as well I'm always waiting for your USSload conversion with out those none of this would be possible ether like IK+ which i think is pretty much now one of the best ways to play it hehe..

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#97 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:44 pm

mkandersson1082 wrote:...And if you could get Syndicate running that would be awesome! Such a great game :D

This seems working like Lemmings and Jaguar XJ220, the second disk need to be pre-inserted before run
please try this on your side :
when on emulator menu, press A and choose the first gamedisk (pressing A again), then press X and choose the second gamedisk (pressing X again);
only after this select RUN and press A

it should work in this way, btw i don't know when later the game will ask for disks 3 and 4
the cool thing is that this game use the extra memory, to save many loadings after the first one

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#98 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:34 pm

kremiso wrote:
mkandersson1082 wrote:...And if you could get Syndicate running that would be awesome! Such a great game :D

This seems working like Lemmings and Jaguar XJ220, the second disk need to be pre-inserted before run
when on emulator menu, press A and choose the first gamedisk (pressing A again), then press X and choose the second gamedisk (pressing X again);

it should work in this way, btw i don't know when later the game will ask for disks 3 and 4
the cool thing is that this game use the extra memory, to save many loadings after the first one

Thank you!!! I would've never figured out this solution :lol: I'll give it a try and report back :)

mkandersson1082
MegaDeath

Post#99 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:01 pm

kremiso wrote:

It worked! :D

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#100 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:57 am

mkandersson1082 wrote:It worked! :D

Nice!
I have played the first two missions, the game seems running little smoother than a real A500
expecially the scrolling

an ussload version would not be so useful with this title, and in general for all the games that use all the 2MB
maybe just to avoid the first disk loadings, and jump directly to the main menu
but loosing at least 0.5 MB as a con

let us know if you'll encounter other troubles, have fun :)