kremiso wrote:next
--- XENON 2 ---
bullet hell edition :mrgreen:

faster scrolling, autofire, infinite lives
a good combo for this game imo

test version
have fun

xenon2.PNG

@kremiso: Just one question, because I'm curious and don't understand your magic. :roll:
If I mounted the cdi, copied the adf file and then transferred it to a true diskette would a real amiga play it with the enhancements? (Or would it even boot it?)

kremiso
Rank 9

Re: Amiga UAE4ALL single games ussloaded thread

Post#192 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:05 am

DreamCasting wrote:@kremiso: Just one question, because I'm curious and don't understand your magic. :roll:
If I mounted the cdi, copied the adf file and then transferred it to a true diskette would a real amiga play it with the enhancements? (Or would it even boot it?)

no magic lol, im just combining a couple of already around trainers or hacks, with ussload and last but not least the latest Ian uae4all builds :)

this last Xenon2 combination seems a pretty good one

yes, ussload in origin is targeted as a way to reload a WinUAE savestate on real hardware

btw you must consider the devices and also the amount of memory both used to made these autoboot versions

ie if an ussload adf was made with a 1MB machine with 2 or 3 floppy drives, you should have the same configuration (with 0.5 or 1 MB more btw) to reload it

most of the times also same kickstart

starting from the Ian 2MB and multidisk uae4all builds, the ussload also started to have a purpose in emulation too :)

FlorreW
Animated Violence

Post#193 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:54 am

Ill test this game tonight :)

kremiso
Rank 9

Post#194 » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:22 am

LionHeart.PNG

lol