Gameboy and gameboy color custom version for dreamcast all translated to english download

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Gameboy and gameboy color custom version for dreamcast all translated to english download

Post#1 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:29 pm

All pokemon all zelda all mario and all english translations from japan games to english on both game boy and gameboy colour

all new translations this year 2021 :)

custom build new of gnu boy

Download selfboot cdi
https://mega.nz/file/zuRTRAhL#HfV8pc4s4 ... YQ7C4k7TbM

dubcity
Super Sonic

Re: Gameboy and gameboy color custom version for dreamcast all translated to english download

Post#2 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:11 pm

fantastic! another great emulation release my friend.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Gameboy and gameboy color custom version for dreamcast all translated to english download

Post#3 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:38 pm

dubcity wrote:fantastic! another great emulation release my friend.

Thanks i did the theme a bit back sinc there was so many new games translated to english from japanese

all other versions big rom set collections would not have these..

not the whole set I'm not into that it's targeted to the games i show

easy to use for the new person

analog stick controls frameskip if you need it this is set to zero unless you set it to other wise

marcosmoutta
lithium

Post#4 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:29 pm

Ian my hero, I saw your older video of gnuboy that has a download with all the roms available, and a commenter said only the roms up to the letter P could be accessed. Have you fixed that? Do you have a version of gnuboy with more roms available, or at least could tell me how to add my own roms? thank you very much!

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#5 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:59 am

marcosmoutta wrote:Ian my hero, I saw your older video of gnuboy that has a download with all the roms available, and a commenter said only the roms up to the letter P could be accessed. Have you fixed that? Do you have a version of gnuboy with more roms available, or at least could tell me how to add my own roms? thank you very much!

Yes i can do that this was targeted to new translations and fav games personal interest

marcosmoutta
lithium

Post#6 » Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:12 am

Nevermind! I managed to build a cdi myself with bootdreams! I am so proud of myself! :D

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#7 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:05 am

marcosmoutta wrote:Nevermind! I managed to build a cdi myself with bootdreams! I am so proud of myself! :D

Did you use my update build ?

What files did you use there is rom limit on this it make it freeze if you put to many games on the iso

You cant put all the roms on the cdi there is a file limit as you have scene much better to just put what you really play

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#8 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:07 am

marcosmoutta wrote:Nevermind! I managed to build a cdi myself with bootdreams! I am so proud of myself! :D

I show how to build any thing with boot dreams on my channel it's not hard it's a great tool