Phantasy Star collection Gens4all TapamN 4.7

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Phantasy Star collection Gens4all TapamN 4.7

Post#1 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:02 pm

Here is the working collecting using vga cable my capture cant even keep up with the silky smoothness of this on a tv..
any jerky in scrolling is due to my capture not keeping up
If the screen goes blank then you need a vga cable it works all 3 games with out a problem using that

sound is correct i checked my genesis side by side..

Download
Use vga the games work correct

Gdemu only cdr new release has been fixed in tapamN's topic
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dreamtastic
lithium

Re: Phantasy Star collection Gens4all TapamN 4.7

Post#2 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:26 pm

Thank you for going above and beyond for trying to solve my problem trying to get IV to work. It seems that i very well need to buy a vga for my Dreamcast as i am still getting the black screen. But thank you very much for the help and making a separate cdi image.

dubcity
Super Sonic

Post#3 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:28 pm

You deserve a big fat thumbs up for this my friend. Thanks.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#4 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:32 pm

Dreamtastic wrote:Thank you for going above and beyond for trying to solve my problem trying to get IV to work. It seems that i very well need to buy a vga for my Dreamcast as i am still getting the black screen. But thank you very much for the help and making a separate cdi image.

Yes i just tried with RCA leads and that's a problem it dont work other then VGA

So maybe something for TapamN to look at it

Dreamtastic
lithium

Post#5 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:34 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
Dreamtastic wrote:Thank you for going above and beyond for trying to solve my problem trying to get IV to work. It seems that i very well need to buy a vga for my Dreamcast as i am still getting the black screen. But thank you very much for the help and making a separate cdi image.

Yes i just tried with RCA leads and that's a problem it dont work other then VGA

Alright thank you! So that must be the issue with Light Crusader as well when it randomly black screens when i go into other rooms. It seems that certain games work fine with av but others black screen because of the signal then.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#6 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:36 pm

Dreamtastic wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

Alright thank you! So that must be the issue with Light Crusader as well when it randomly black screens when i go into other rooms. It seems that certain games work fine with av but others black screen because of the signal then.

It seems so most of us Dev's only use vga well i do .. So not found a game that does not work ..

Interesting if people are testing using rgb or rca leads let me know the game i will test it on VGA it prolly works fine..

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#7 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:41 pm

Dreamtastic wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

I have let TapamN know about the problem..
Yes other games are effected using rca leads just tested .. SO please people testing getting a black screen ether use demul to test or use vga .. Seems to be a strange problem where rca leads the game goes black screen and cant be played..

Dreamtastic
lithium

Post#8 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:49 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:
Dreamtastic wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:Yes i just tried with RCA leads and that's a problem it dont work other then VGA

Yes other games are effected using rca leads just tested .. SO please people testing getting a black screen ether use demul to test or use vga .. Seems to be a strange problem where rca leads the game goes black screen and cant be played..

Thank you again! There have been a few games that black screen or black screen after awhile. I know that Sonic and Knuckles didn't work either and Crusader of Centy black screen as well. It's about half and half the chance if a game black screens or not.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#9 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:56 pm

Dreamtastic wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:
Dreamtastic wrote:

Thank you again! There have been a few games that black screen or black screen after awhile. I know that Sonic and Knuckles didn't work either and Crusader of Centy black screen as well. It's about half and half the chance if a game black screens or not.

Something wrong with RCA or normal code to display using rca leads it seems as every thing is working fine on VGA cable for me

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#10 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:17 am

I can do collection like this with my new DCMC with direct menus manuals sounds tracks theme and make it like retail package or some thing sega would done you just have to request maybe help with the art work If you seen the new dreambor 7.1 dcmc menu i can add 3d things music just about anyways thing dream big if you want something like this