GENS SMASH PACK: The Smashpack Stand-In Anniversary Release

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

majestic_lizard
shadow

Re: GENS SMASH PACK: The Smashpack Stand-In Anniversary Release

Post#11 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 9:34 pm

Why remove Outrun? There is even a hack now that is color corrected to match the arcade? Just curious.

There is also a color corrected Golden Axe and a color corrected Altered Beast with the arcade voice samples re-inserted.

marchegiano
Quad Damage

Post#12 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:32 pm

vampkaze wrote:very good :) How to create GAMELIST.BIN? please, let me know, thanks.

GLC from TapamN's original thread. LMK if you need help finding it.

marchegiano
Quad Damage

Post#13 » Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:28 pm

majestic_lizard wrote:Why remove Outrun? There is even a hack now that is color corrected to match the arcade? Just curious.

There is also a color corrected Golden Axe and a color corrected Altered Beast with the arcade voice samples re-inserted.

From OP - Rock n' Roll Racing, stand-in for Out Run from PC Pack 1

I assume Outrun has issues on gens4all

Thanks for the heads up on the hacks though. I'll see if I can make you something.

marchegiano
Quad Damage

Post#14 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:19 pm

Sorry it took so long. I'm a bit busy with a court case so I put my brother to it. Yup, can confirm Outrun and Super Hang On both have some serious graphical glitches.

majestic_lizard
shadow

Post#15 » Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:02 pm

marchegiano wrote:Sorry it took so long. I'm a bit busy with a court case so I put my brother to it. Yup, can confirm Outrun and Super Hang On both have some serious graphical glitches.

Though frames were dropped, they worked in the old version. I wonder if it would be possible to set up a disc so that you can choose a specific core.

Good luck with your court case. I'm waiting for the results of biopsy and people are getting murdered by dope-dealers in my neighborhood. LOL. Things are rough all over it seems.

Nobletaran
dark night

Post#16 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:52 pm

Any nrw packs