4x4 ProEvolution mod download link inside

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

deluxux
Black Mesa

Re: 4x4 ProEvolution mod download link inside

Post#11 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:43 pm

This version is working online! Will test with another player with the normal game.

cptPauer
noob

Post#12 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:03 am

Anthony817 wrote:I also wanted to gather information about modding this game here.

The original link for this project over at DCFan.ru has been dead for many years now as that site is no more. But with the power of Internet Archive's waybackmachine

There is a better archived copy (at least, search is working) then waybackmachine has, if you interested (link is below). Can be slow, but waybackmachine have this problem too.

Anthony817 wrote:with the power of Internet Archive's waybackmachine we can still see and read the info posted over there to help future modders know what all is possible with this game. Lots of great technical information in there.
_ttps://web.archive.org/web/20111229072 ... -mod-3928/

Same page is here https://legacy.oketado.ru/index-456.htm
https://yadi.sk/d/JfZzF-h2457NmA (as all links in the archived copy are dead, here are all tools, that ppls are talking in that topic about; lte converter, etc).

UPD: updated link
Last edited by cptPauer on Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#13 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:31 am

Wow awesome to see you here cptPauer! How have you been my friend? Long time no see!

It says I need access to the file on Google Drive.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#14 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:48 am

So it was also you @cptPauer :-)

Well done.
I read all the forum and I didn't find any good link for donwload the .cdi...
could you share it again here please ?

cptPauer
noob

Post#15 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:42 pm

Anthony817 wrote:Wow awesome to see you here cptPauer! How have you been my friend? Long time no see!

It says I need access to the file on Google Drive.

Yeah, it's been a while. :D
I am doing well, even my Dreamcast is still working, as back then.
Hope you are doing well too!!

Anthony817 wrote:It says I need access to the file on Google Drive.

I fixed the link! Reuploaded to Yandex Disk.

I noticed, that almost all sites about 4x4 modding that I saved pages from are gone.
There was a lot of useful info on them back then. :(

fafadou wrote:So it was also you @cptPauer :-)

Yup. It happen to be was me too :D

fafadou wrote:I read all the forum and I didn't find any good link for donwload the .cdi...
could you share it again here please ?

Anthony817 posted the link here already, I believe. There the only copy exist.
I not preserved this cdi by myself because thinking about it as a little experiment about if a new models and tracks are working on Dreamcast. Nothing really important, I believe.

This one is more impressive https://sites.google.com/site/4x4evoupd ... /dreamcast
(not mine). Looks like it have even "Sales category for Jeep". Probably there Jeep Wranger too, not sure.
Can't find any working link to download and zero seeds. I am too late, as usual.

P.S. Sorry for delayed response, by the way. Was a busy this days and usually I need a bit of time to switch my mind to "English mode" =)

deluxux
Black Mesa

Post#16 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:56 pm

Thanks for getting back in touch! Here is 4x4 Revolution viewtopic.php?f=22&t=12555

moi
blackout!

Post#17 » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:38 pm

cptPauer wrote:P.S. Sorry for delayed response, by the way. Was a busy this days and usually I need a bit of time to switch my mind to "English mode" =)

Glad to see you around after all those years, cptPauer! Welcome back, bro!

cloofoofoo
Dreamcast Swirl

Post#18 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:06 pm

cptPauer wrote:
Anthony817 wrote:I also wanted to gather information about modding this game here.

The original link for this project over at DCFan.ru has been dead for many years now as that site is no more. But with the power of Internet Archive's waybackmachine

There is a better archived copy (at least, search is working) then waybackmachine has, if you interested (link is below). Can be slow, but waybackmachine have this problem too.

Anthony817 wrote:with the power of Internet Archive's waybackmachine we can still see and read the info posted over there to help future modders know what all is possible with this game. Lots of great technical information in there.
_ttps://web.archive.org/web/20111229072 ... -mod-3928/

Same page is here https://legacy.oketado.ru/index-456.htm
https://yadi.sk/d/JfZzF-h2457NmA (as all links in the archived copy are dead, here are all tools, that ppls are talking in that topic about; lte converter, etc).

UPD: updated link

That tools link has tools to make things from scratch? Like I modeled a track or car body from scratch?

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#19 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:02 am

Is this a homebrew version? I am testing it with Dreamshell 7.0x/RetroDream but it does not boot, if have the presets I will give thanks
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#20 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:22 pm

Do you have repack it in gdi opt ?
Try it without cdda.