Update all modes unlockedStreet Fighter II Champion Edition VS mode OB Beta6.1 SD isos and cdi

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Update all modes unlockedStreet Fighter II Champion Edition VS mode OB Beta6.1 SD isos and cdi

Post#1 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:24 am

Update All unclocked SD iso cdi logo by Ripfire
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE
Sf2Cborvsmode.png

unlock.png

chui.png

guile.png

logo.png

Update Dreamshell SD iso all modes unlocked
https://mega.nz/file/nmx03I5Q#g_L63rkuf ... QQ6F-Sudz4
Selfboot cdi update all modes unlocked optimized loading
https://mega.nz/file/HvRxiCiQ#jFKvLxnGE ... CfBFDob_J0

You have beat up mode with just you with cpu and 1 credit mode VS mod with all 4 chars unlocked combo arena mode as well

Side scrolling and normal fighting VS mode up to 4 players at once

Old info
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi, more Openbor mods never on dreamcast before 16 bit palette version.

Here is a Cool Openbor mod using Openbordc Imr build 6.1 this is the best update i have done so far full source and release to this version will be out soon it's faster smoother and uses less memory Full 16bit palette rendering this mod has many modes, It has real up to 4 player VS mode fighting game style and other modes. This mod is using 16bit palette rendering it would not look or work right before as the old version only had 8 bit palette so mods like this was not playable hope you enjoy it's a lot fo fun
In vs mode the background scrolls left or right depending on you moving showing more of the back ground. VS mode feels very much like mugen or a real vs fighting game , it has other modes including beat mode and a story mode.
Link to CDI
old
Screenshots
The attachment Sf2Cbortitle.png is no longer available

Sf2Cbortitle.png

Sf2Cborvsmodes.png

Sf2Cborselect.png

I like this mod a lot my self. i dont know much about who made it but thanks to them for this great game.. Since im a big fan of Streetfighter 2 i like it..
Attachments
SFIIDBOR.gif
beatmode.png
VSmode.png
Last edited by Ian Micheal on Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:46 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Street Fighter II Champion Edition VS mode OB Beta6.1

Post#2 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:32 am

Prolly no one tryed this but it's quiet good change from side scolling beat em up

KmusDC
fire

Post#3 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:09 am

Thank you very much friend, right now I download it to test it in DreamShell, I should probably try and create an iso_optimized for homebrew.

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#4 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:23 am

KmusDC wrote:Thank you very much friend, right now I download it to test it in DreamShell, I should probably try and create an iso_optimized for homebrew.

Rad.bin for dreamshell rename to 1st_read.bin thats the main engine

It's unscrambled 1st_read.bin is only a bin loader

Dream beats of rage will load on sd card version fast it has a patch for it

This was for gdemu or cdr choose the VS mode for the best game

KmusDC
fire

Post#5 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:29 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
KmusDC wrote:Thank you very much friend, right now I download it to test it in DreamShell, I should probably try and create an iso_optimized for homebrew.

Rad.bin for dreamshell rename to 1st_read.bin thats the main engine

It's unscrambled 1st_read.bin is only a bin loader

Dream beats of rage will load on sd card version fast it has a patch for it

This was for gdemu or cdr choose the VS mode for the best game

I have tried it without changing anything and it runs it ... until the loading screen, there it freezes. :(
I understand renaming the RAD.BIN file but I don't know what name I should put to the original "1st_read.bin".

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#6 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:54 pm

normal.png

For dreamshell you only need the 1 bin

Here is aliens clash sd isos that works on dreamshell with this only need to swap the bor.pak

Ian Micheal
Developer

UpdateUnlocked Street Fighter II Champion Edition VS mode OB Beta6.1 SD iso and cdi

Post#7 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:56 pm

Ian Micheal wrote:Hi, more Openbor mods never on dreamcast before 16 bit palette version.

Here is a Cool Openbor mod using Openbordc Imr build 6.1 this is the best update i have done so far full source and release to this version will be out soon it's faster smoother and uses less memory Full 16bit palette rendering this mod has many modes, It has real up to 4 player VS mode fighting game style and other modes. This mod is using 16bit palette rendering it would not look or work right before as the old version only had 8 bit palette so mods like this was not playable hope you enjoy it's a lot fo fun
In vs mode the background scrolls left or right depending on you moving showing more of the back ground. VS mode feels very much like mugen or a real vs fighting game , it has other modes including beat mode and a story mode.
Link to CDI
https://mega.nz/#!DzIVkYZB!S7xBtYjSJiaP ... 7PqAQwzSPQ
Screenshots
Sf2Cbortitle.png
Sf2Cborvsmodes.png
Sf2Cborselect.png
Sf2Cborvsmode.png

I like this mod a lot my self. i dont know much about who made it but thanks to them for this great game.. Since im a big fan of Streetfighter 2 i like it..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE
logo.png

unlock.png

guile.png

chui.png

VSmode.png

beatmode.png

Update Dreamshell SD iso all modes unlocked
https://mega.nz/file/nmx03I5Q#g_L63rkuf ... QQ6F-Sudz4
Selfboot cdi update all modes unlocked optimized loading
https://mega.nz/file/HvRxiCiQ#jFKvLxnGE ... CfBFDob_J0

You have beat up mode with just you with cpu and 1 credit mode VS mod with all 4 chars unlocked combo arena mode as well

Side scrolling and normal fighting VS mode up to 4 players at once

Roz
photon blast

Re: Update all modes unlockedStreet Fighter II Champion Edition VS mode OB Beta6.1 SD isos and cdi

Post#8 » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:30 am

Works very well in Dreamshell HDD.