Skies of Arcadia uncensored version

Moderators: VasiliyRS, deluxux

User avatar
fafadou
Wazza
Posts: 1204

Re: Skies of Arcadia uncensored version

Post#41 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:13 am

It's the PAL version (with unzoned hack for playing with all dreamcast JAP, US and PAL) and I find the english subtitles in datas so I guess yes, but I played only in french.
All the files I patched are in English too.

You can find the widescreen codes around the web.

Madrok
shadow
Posts: 11

Re: Skies of Arcadia uncensored version

Post#42 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:19 am

fafadou wrote:It's the PAL version (with unzoned hack for playing with all dreamcast JAP, US and PAL) and I find the english subtitles in datas so I guess yes, but I played only in french.
All the files I patched are in English too.

You can find the widescreen codes around the web.


Thanks for the response.

I edited the hex values for widescreen and it worked but it caused some clipping issues and mixing textures in the game that is not present when I enable widescreen support in the "edit cheats" section on Redream emulator, for the regular USA version of the game.

User avatar
fafadou
Wazza
Posts: 1204

Re: Skies of Arcadia uncensored version

Post#43 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:54 pm

Ho I had some issues too, I thought it was because of me ^^

We did a test of widescreen but before the last and final version...
https://1fichier.com/?9ec0xkt3ido3740dttvb
You can take the 1ST_READ.BIN and add the widescreen it in the last version.

You'll still have some issues during main screen and and a very little times during kinematic but in game it's perfect.

Madrok
shadow
Posts: 11

Re: Skies of Arcadia uncensored version

Post#44 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:40 pm

fafadou wrote:Ho I had some issues too, I thought it was because of me ^^

We did a test of widescreen but before the last and final version...
https://1fichier.com/?9ec0xkt3ido3740dttvb
You can take the 1ST_READ.BIN and add the widescreen it in the last version.

You'll still have some issues during main screen and and a very little times during kinematic but in game it's perfect.


Works great! Thanks

User avatar
mistamontiel
Gold Lion
Posts: 1617
Contact:

Re: Skies of Arcadia uncensored version

Post#45 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:41 pm

Pardon me but still I don't know what censorship Skies Of Arcadia has o.0

Madrok
shadow
Posts: 11

Re: Skies of Arcadia uncensored version

Post#46 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:34 pm

fafadou wrote:You can take the 1ST_READ.BIN and add the widescreen it in the last version.


Can you please explain this more? I don't quite follow you.

User avatar
fafadou
Wazza
Posts: 1204

Re: Skies of Arcadia uncensored version

Post#47 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:57 am

mistamontiel wrote:Pardon me but still I don't know what censorship Skies Of Arcadia has o.0


Please have a look here :
https://skiesofarcadia.fandom.com/wiki/ ... on_Changes


Madrok wrote:
fafadou wrote:You can take the 1ST_READ.BIN and add the widescreen it in the last version.


Can you please explain this more? I don't quite follow you.


The widescreen hacks is done on the 1ST_READ.BIN, I told you that because it's not me who had build the final iso. I don't how to build a gdi with the 1ST_READ.BIN in the track04.bin...
I'll try to build it and I add it the first post.

User avatar
mistamontiel
Gold Lion
Posts: 1617
Contact:

Re: Skies of Arcadia uncensored version

Post#48 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:48 pm

Ohhh this Japanese SOA for translation

lol I wanna see them drunk

Madrok
shadow
Posts: 11

Re: Skies of Arcadia uncensored version

Post#49 » Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:05 pm

fafadou wrote:The widescreen hacks is done on the 1ST_READ.BIN, I told you that because it's not me who had build the final iso. I don't how to build a gdi with the 1ST_READ.BIN in the track04.bin...
I'll try to build it and I add it the first post.


Ok, got it. Thanks.

That would be great if you add a widescreen build to the first post!

User avatar
fafadou
Wazza
Posts: 1204

Re: Skies of Arcadia uncensored version

Post#50 » Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:42 am

Madrok wrote:
That would be great if you add a widescreen build to the first post!


Yeah like atomiswave games, I've almost done. Need some time.

  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Modifications”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users