Missing audio Xeno Crises

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

link9133
shadow

Missing audio Xeno Crises

Post#1 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:08 am

Hello all, I was loading up Xeno Crises this morning and I had noticed the sound effects were absent in the game. The soundtrack play as usual but no gunfire no alien cries. I changed the audio settings in game and tried to remedy the problem to no avail. I turned off my DC and restarted the console to try again. After retuning to GDMenu 0.6 I used the default boot settings and the audio magically appeared once more. Its like the boot sequence being circumvented prevented the loading of those files. Im not sure if this is a helpful post or not... if it isnt useful I apologize, I just want to contribute however I can.

fafadou
Gold Lion

Re: Missing audio Xeno Crises

Post#2 » Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:18 pm

For me, the gdi version sells have an issue with cdda tracks with gdemu and dreamshell both.
You must se the .cdi with gdemu.
But the issue is about music...
Do you have a look in options ?
There is maybe a FX volume to set, you maybe select no sound effect.

link9133
shadow

Re: Missing audio Xeno Crises

Post#3 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:45 pm

@fafadou sorry for the late reply. The music played fine but the sound effects were absent when loading on gdemu with boot skip on. I solved the issue by turning the option off. I just thought might be interesting or helpful one of the awesome devs this community has. I am, of course, talking about individuals with other projects separate from this title.