Dreamcast Media Center 352x240 Movie Trailer showcase[60FPS][With plainfiles demo video Youtube

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Ian Micheal
Developer

Re: Dreamcast Media Center 352x240 Movie Trailer showcase[60FPS][With plainfiles demo video Youtube

Post#51 » Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:18 pm

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:I tested this DCMC in RetroDream HDD but have no option to load from HDD !?

Loads with in the iso of course not outside on HDD can make any size mdf up to 2gb is that not enff ?

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Re: Dreamcast Media Center 352x240 Movie Trailer showcase[60FPS][With plainfiles demo video Youtube

Post#52 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:14 am

Ian Micheal wrote:
Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:I tested this DCMC in RetroDream HDD but have no option to load from HDD !?

Loads with in the iso of course not outside on HDD can make any size mdf up to 2gb is that not enff ?

I just wanted to select and load (within the iso) 2 or 3 movies
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

Ian Micheal
Developer

Post#53 » Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:16 am

Ro Magnus Larsson wrote:
Ian Micheal wrote:

I just wanted to select and load (within the iso) 2 or 3 movies

You can do that have to encode them to spec 352x240 400kb/sec total including sound using Xilsoft encoder ..

New version of this will be coming for the public much better then this