[v1.0 released] English translation patch for the French-exclusive "Taxi 2 - The Game"!

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Vill22
core

Re: Announcing the v1.0 release of my English translation patch for the French-exclusive "Taxi 2 - The Game"!

Post#11 » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:45 pm

Thank you again for making this game more accessible - an important part of preservation!

I wrote some thoughts here:

https://www.thedreamcastjunkyard.co.uk/ ... usive.html

ateam
Heroine Console

Re: Announcing the v1.0 release of my English translation patch for the French-exclusive "Taxi 2 - The Game"!

Post#12 » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:36 am

Vill22 wrote:Thank you again for making this game more accessible - an important part of preservation!

I wrote some thoughts here:

https://www.thedreamcastjunkyard.co.uk/ ... usive.html

A big thanks to you and the rest of the DCJY crew not only for the coverage of the two games I did so far, but also for being one of the biggest voices in keeping our Dream™ alive. I feel tremendous passion for the Saturn and Dreamcast, and so giving back where I can is something that makes me incredibly happy. This community, this scene, has given so much to me over the years, and frankly it's a pleasure and a privilege to contribute something back.
Find me on...

DreamcastForever.com
GitHub
Reddit
SegaXtreme
Twitter
YouTube
• Discord: derek.ateam

Ro Magnus Larsson
Vagabond

Post#13 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:38 am

Very good ! We need translations like this and Japanese games too, thank you for sharing it!
Ro Magnus
Argentina.-

DARKHALO2K
dark night

Post#14 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:38 am

Awesome! Thanks for this. I really appreciate the effort that went in to it.