RENT-A-HERO No.1 - ENG

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

mistamontiel
Shark Patrol

Re: RENT-A-HERO No.1 - ENG / Debug Hunt Contest!

Post#251 » Sat May 27, 2023 1:10 pm

Is there a code to disable the rental flag pleeease

B stays 255 but now idled on Mission 9 and it kicked me out the outfit and can't put back on! I've been playing along to the only GameFAQ loving it I jus can't get good @ nothing no more I must to see through

EDIT: Okie paid the bank jus another bs to run to

Doppelschlacht
shadow

Post#252 » Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:42 am

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot VincentNl for the translation.

I noticed that there is a cutscene which is not translated : a guy want to order a drink in a vending machine in New Dork (like Shenmue :) )

Also, is there someone who saw the skin of Ryo (Shenmue) in this sidequest read in gamefaq :

SIDE QUEST : After this ride, go to the school of Kojhia and enter the gym. Sega Sa is missing but you find a letter on the ground. Read it and try to findSega Sa in the school. Normally he is near the classroom of Miss Naomi. Talk to him. He wants you to help him to write a poem to Miss Naomi. The quality must be the same as Rablet, who is the favourite author of Miss Naomi. As you are a hero like him, you can help him to choose the good sentences. Fortunately he doesn't know that you are Axel, one of his student, and that's why you laugh a little. Choose the sentences and he will give the poem to Miss Naomi. She thinks it's good but seems to not understand the true purpose of this. Anyway, Sega Sa thanks you and has decided to continue until he becomes a good poet, as Rablet.

Note : In this side quest, if you are lucky enough you will see theskin of a student who looks like Ryo of Shenmue. Cool, a guest. However he will say
nothing special.
Attachments
IMG_2948.JPG
IMG_2947.JPG

VincentNL
core

Post#253 » Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:20 am

Thanks for reporting! :)
If you like my work or just want to show some love:
https://ko-fi.com/vincentnl
https://www.patreon.com/VincentNL

pcwzrd13
Seen Any Sailors?

Post#254 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:19 pm

I have an update regarding this game and DreamShell. There's a game-breaking bug if you play it with Loader 0.6. The game will hang when turning in the mission after saving Ultrasalaryman's family (one of the last missions in the game). Good news is this bug doesn't occur with the latest Loader 0.8. So yeah, if you're playing with DreamShell, just make sure you're not using 0.6 or you might lose a lot of progress (depending on where you saved last).
PSO Characters:
Teal'c - lvl 119 HUcast - GC# 11666
Alto - lvl 39 FOnewm - GC# 12964

YouTube Channel : Dreamcast Live

cbnj
brutal

Re: RENT-A-HERO No.1 - ENG

Post#255 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:10 am

I have to say this has been one of the games i wanted to play for DC, really cool its avaible in english now, thank you to everyone involved in this awesome peoject wich is now a reality.

I also would like to know, if there exist a only translation patch or the translated text can be supplied as somekind of pack so the game can be only text patched manually by users.

Return to “Modifications”