[v1.2 RELEASED!] New English translation project (Nakoruru: The Gift She Gave Me)

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

ateam
Animated Violence

Re: [v1.1 RELEASED!] New English translation project (Nakoruru: The Gift She Gave Me)

Post by ateam »

Small update here with the release of v1.2 of the patch.

Version 1.2 (2023-08-30)
Fixed broken English text in VMU clock applications.
Fixed typo in Mikato's voice actress' name in credits.

All download links updated in this post.
Find me on...

DreamcastForever.com
GitHub
Reddit
SegaXtreme
Twitter
YouTube
• Discord: derek.ateam

MoeFoh
Uber

Re: [v1.2 RELEASED!] New English translation project (Nakoruru: The Gift She Gave Me)

Post by MoeFoh »

Beautiful soundtrack in MP3 format (tags added):
https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... 29.7z/file

And the shrunk version of the newly released v1.2:
https://www.mediafire.com/file_premium/ ... 29.7z/file

Enma09
rebel

Re: [v1.2 RELEASED!] New English translation project (Nakoruru: The Gift She Gave Me)

Post by Enma09 »

This is a beutifull work!!! Please add Capcom vs. SNK 2 to your list of translations / localizations, you can may a retranslation or fix the game to recognize the official localization because its in the GDI already but Capcom goes lazy and only released the game on PS2 worldwide... You're the GOAT !!!
Last edited by Enma09 on Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Enma09
rebel

Post by Enma09 »

I have abandoned this world of translations in the DC scene due to a lot of factors, the theft of a laptop that I suffered with all my files, the hacking of my accounts due to this, among many other things that have left me depressed during for a while, I will not be able to finish the translation of Capcom vs. SNK 2 in which I already had 75% OF THE WORK DONE FROM SCRATCH THANKS TO ALL YOUR HELP, please finish what I could not finish. I will continue in the DC scene as I can but I don't have the equipment to be able to hack/translate games.

Enma09
rebel

Post by Enma09 »

Enma09 wrote:This is a beutifull work!!! Please add Capcom vs. SNK 2 to your list of translations / localizations, you can may a retranslation or fix the game to recognize the official localization because its in the GDI already but Capcom goes lazy and only released the game on PS2 worldwide... You're the GOAT !!!
I discovered that Capcom already had the entire game localized by digging into the .bin files of the same, there are two files, one for the endings and another for the victory dialogues, everything in English except the help messages and the command list, the name of the save files for the VMU is not translated either. I had done all this before and I can share with you some shots I took before everything went to waste.

SpaceHoliday
dark night

Post by SpaceHoliday »

Enma09 wrote:I have abandoned this world of translations in the DC scene due to a lot of factors, the theft of a laptop that I suffered with all my files, the hacking of my accounts due to this, among many other things that have left me depressed during for a while, I will not be able to finish the translation of Capcom vs. SNK 2 in which I already had 75% OF THE WORK DONE FROM SCRATCH THANKS TO ALL YOUR HELP, please finish what I could not finish. I will continue in the DC scene as I can but I don't have the equipment to be able to hack/translate games.
If you haven’t already, consider putting this into a new thread so more people will see it.
Visit The Dreamcast Junkyard: http://www.thedreamcastjunkyard.co.uk