Intrepid Izzy

Moderator: VasiliyRS

bramenjam
shadow

Re: Intrepid Izzy

Post#151 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:21 am

A new update has appeared ;)
Roel is working hard on creating and connecting all the levels, so that you will be able to beat the levels soon.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/senileteam/intrepid-izzy-pc-dreamcast-ps4/posts/2352397

DarkSynbios
Graffiti Grind

Post#152 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:26 am

Roel makes very nice work! I can't wait to play it! :) I hope after Intrepid Izzy the next project be the Age Of the Beast with engine of Intrepid Izzy, please Roel do it!! :)

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#153 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:04 am

DarkSynbios wrote: Age Of the Beast

seconded
We are SEGA generation.

my collection
vids

PAL/EU complete
NTSC/US complete
310 JAP games to go

Roel
Developer

Post#154 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:20 am

Thirded :P

It wouldn't make much sense to try to use the same engine actually, but it would be possible to re-use most of the code. It wouldn't make much of a difference though, as coding was never a bottleneck for Age of the Beast. Art and animation were the problem areas.

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Post#155 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:38 am

You really should take AotB up again Roel, you guys have improved so much over the last few years. It sorta would be a sensible thing to do too, specially with Streets Of Rage 4 finally being made & all, it could blow new life into the whole beat em up/hack n slash genre, specially if it had 2 to 4 player co-op.
We are SEGA generation.

my collection
vids

PAL/EU complete
NTSC/US complete
310 JAP games to go

DarkSynbios
Graffiti Grind

Post#156 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:43 pm

mazonemayu wrote:You really should take AotB up again Roel, you guys have improved so much over the last few years. It sorta would be a sensible thing to do too, specially with Streets Of Rage 4 finally being made & all, it could blow new life into the whole beat em up/hack n slash genre, specially if it had 2 to 4 player co-op.

I agree with Mazo and I think will be more interesting if online mode happen with help from Shuouma. I don't have problem to pay for online either. :)