Intrepid Izzy

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Re: Intrepid Izzy

Post#421 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:45 am

Now this is fan service to the next level: a dev modifying a save so an unhappy customer can continue playing…EA could learn a thing or two here :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

SEGA RPG FAN
Developer

Post#422 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:46 am

That worked! Thanks. I really appreciate the personal help. I've been having a good time with the game so far and was bummed that I might not be able to finish.
PSO Dreamcast 100% Legit: Eda FOmarl, Automaton HUcast

Roel
Developer

Post#423 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:59 am

SEGA RPG FAN wrote:Is there any way to return to town if you're save locked in an area? I'm stuck in an area with no way out with my current costume. It's my only save slot too. Fun.

I have the vampire costume, not enough crystals available to transform. I attached a picture and save file if anyone has ideas.

I've been trying to figure out how you managed to even get there with the vampire costume, but I'm stumped. How did you do it?

SEGA RPG FAN
Developer

Post#424 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 10:40 am

Roel wrote:I've been trying to figure out how you managed to even get there with the vampire costume, but I'm stumped. How did you do it?

If I remember right I came into Aztec Greece from Borkington and went down and around using the bat to go through bridges. I completely missed the boat in Awesome Town (a sign wouldn't hurt) so I ended up doing a lot of creative exploring trying to figure out where to go :lol:

I was able to finish about 30 minutes later, once I found the boat. Thanks for making the game!
Attachments
PXL_20220117_021547318.jpg

Roel
Developer

Post#425 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:58 am

SEGA RPG FAN wrote:using the bat to go through bridges.

I didn't even know it could do that! :oops:

fafadou
Gold Lion

Post#426 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:05 pm

During this time i'l still looking about the last costume capabilities ^^

SEGA RPG FAN
Developer

Post#427 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:41 pm

Yeah, that bat's a sneaky little thing. Even boxes at the top of a shaft won't stop it. By the time I got the ninja costume I barely got to put it to use because I'd already been almost everywhere.

Roel
Developer

Post#428 » Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:15 pm

SEGA RPG FAN wrote:Yeah, that bat's a sneaky little thing. Even boxes at the top of a shaft won't stop it.

Yeah, those boxes used to stop it just fine, but a tiny change made shortly before release had the unfortunate side effect that the bat could "pop" through. Normally such things would probably have been caught during testing, but on account of the corona situation, fewer testers were available.

Guimli
rebel

Post#429 » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:27 pm

Hello, Do you know if an GDI/CDI version of the game will be soon available on wave store?
I'm playing Shadow gang that has a sd card version and I would like to play Intrepid Izzy too.

Roel
Developer

Post#430 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:25 pm

Guimli wrote:Hello, Do you know if an GDI/CDI version of the game will be soon available on wave store?
I'm playing Shadow gang that has a sd card version and I would like to play Intrepid Izzy too.

Yes. Possibly as soon as tomorrow.

Return to “New Games”