Shennmue 3-PS4

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

mazonemayu
Agent Provocateur

Re: Shennmue 3-PS4

Post#31 » Wed May 24, 2017 6:16 pm

Raen wrote:Nah, leave as it is, it's always funny to see a mod getting off-topic 8-)

We're human too you know :lol: :lol: :lol:
We are SEGA generation.

Subscribe:

https://youtube.com/user/mazonemayu <———gameplay vids be here

Visit:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150479343@N06/albums <—-collection piccies here

Green Ranger
fragger

Post#32 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:31 pm

Sega1Dream wrote:It would have been neat if Shenmue III was produced for Dreamcast too. One issue would be, that with todays graphics and complex designes the game would have been 20 disks long to play. :p

I wonder if Sega would've considered making an upgrade to GD-Rom discs- one that's compatible with the Dreamcast GD-Rom drive that provides more space for games, similar to dual layer DVDs. Had the Dreamcast survived longer, I think this would've been a possibility.

Raen
Toy Commander

Post#33 » Thu May 25, 2017 3:43 pm

They would have to upgrade the whole system for that to be possible :lol: Where should I start... the RAM? The CPU? The GPU? The entire motherboard? :lol:

alienshipwreck
noob

Post#34 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:17 pm

I went years without gaming for various reasons then I bought a PS4 last year, it's the console that brought me back to the scene. I'm impressed with the way Sony has worked with indie developers to create a genuinely excellent library of great games for this gen. I eventually went on to buy a Dreamcast last month. I'm really happy to hear the story of Shenmue will finally be finished.

Bob Dobbs
Sub Genius

Post#35 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:37 pm

It's over for the Dreamcast as far as Shenmue 3 goes. We Dreamcast users will never matter, for we are small and so will the profits be to sell it to us.

Sega should leave us alone at this point and just let us ride it out until the end...which will come someday, I do not want to be alive when that days comes, though (sobbing...in a manly way...lol).
Regards,
Bob Dobbs

Dreamcast_Ninja
dark night

Post#36 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:30 am

I plan on getting a pc to play this game.

pastelshoal
rebel

Post#37 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:57 pm

So far, SEGA has been really cool about independent releases on the Dreamcast. That's great, but there's absolutely no way they would let as high profile of a game as Shenmue III on it. It is rather sad that the game won't be finished on the Dreamcast though.

At least it's not an Xbox exclusive...

itsthinkingstill
Vagabond

Post#38 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:48 pm

Bob Dobbs wrote:It's over for the Dreamcast as far as Shenmue 3 goes. We Dreamcast users will never matter, for we are small and so will the profits be to sell it to us.

Sega should leave us alone at this point and just let us ride it out until the end...which will come someday, I do not want to be alive when that days comes, though (sobbing...in a manly way...lol).

While it would be amazing on the dc, lets face the facts. Can you imagine when the shareholders hear from the Sega reps "Hey we want make a triple a game on nearly 20 year old console :D ) Sega wants to make money before they start experimenting again, at least they have brought back Daytona and virtual on :)

Return to “New Games”