neo game Ganryu coming to Dreamcast.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Dreamcast_Ninja
dark night

neo game Ganryu coming to Dreamcast.

Post#1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:00 pm

I found out about this at the DREAMCAST junkyard it is a ninja theme side scroller that was originally released on the Neo geo and MVS I think now coming to the dreamcast soon by joshprod. Don't know when this will be released ,but very happy about this release hope games like Sengoku 3, Rage of the Dragons, Matrimele or any other Neo games get released on my beloved system yay.

bramenjam
rebel

Re: neo game Ganryu coming to Dreamcast.

Post#2 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:00 am

Apparently JoshProd (publisher of these games) has a license agreement with Visco. So you can only expect Visco Neo Geo games to make it to the Dreamcast.

Roel
Developer

Post#3 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:25 am

Yeah, Visco only made a handful NeoGeo games and I don't think any of them are on your wishlist. I think the rights to all the best Neo Geo games are now owned by SNK and Sega Sammy Holdings, so don't get your hopes up...

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#4 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:10 pm

4x4 jam and flashback also getting released in oct/november according to a post on facebook.

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#5 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:52 am

4x4 jam looks average at best. Ganryu I might buy.
Flashback maybe... but I can play that on my amiga so...

Wrath of Khan
Sega RPG

Post#6 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 1:14 am

It seems flashback has a save anywhere option, not bad. Its an actual port with new menus, screen filters etc. I might bite...

dreamcast-news
Prince of Persia

Post#7 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:37 am

Pre-order open for the 10 JoshProd games ( Alice's Mom's Rescue 1.5, Rush Rush Reloaded, Breakers, The Ghost Blade, Dux 1.5, Sturmwind, Ganryu : portage Neo Geo du jeu Visco
Flashback, Zia & the Goddesses Of Magic, 4x4 Jam ) : http://dreamcast-news.blogspot.com/2017 ... od-en.html

Release date andnew pre-order for Saber Rider ATSS : http://dreamcast-news.blogspot.com/2017 ... ie-et.html
- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

DCGX
Vagabond

Post#8 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:27 pm

Ok what the hell? Saber Rider costs less to preorder on Rush On than it did to back the standard edition. And this all comes without a Kickstarter update. People are not going to be happy. I'm also really starting to get annoyed that Rush On has exclusive sales rights. I hate their site.

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#9 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:06 pm

Weird. I didn't know saber riders was on there until you mentioned it. That is weird about the price.