Hi,
Maldita Castilla "could be adapted" on Dreamcast :

https://dreamcast-news.blogspot.com/201 ... porte.html
- Dev - Hacks - Homebrews - Games - Demos -

VasiliyRS
Uber

Re: Maldita Castilla, soon ?

Post#2 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:19 am

That one looks nice reminds me Volgarr the Viking. I dont know if it is a joke but it seems like they want 10000 re-tweets to make it happen...

Wombat
Vagabond

Post#3 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:51 am

The fact that they have a prototype up and running for Dreamcast already shows they have put in a considerable amount of work into this. 10.000 re-tweets seems unrealistic, don't think they are serious with that number though. That being said I do hope the news gets picked up around the globe so that more players show their interest in this one, so that the developers know if it's worth their while to continue porting it!

bramenjam
rebel

Post#4 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:41 am

Seems fun, but unreachable.

Anthony817
Shark Patrol

Post#5 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:07 pm

I remember discussing this game and the possibility of it being ported over to Dreamcast, and a few of his other games. I guess he must have seen it discussed that a few people were wanting it on DC, but like I said when I replied, 10,000 retweets is unrealistic. He never replied after I made that comment the day he mentioned needing that many tweets. I just hope they end up making it available in the end or at the least doing a limited print run of it.

DarkSynbios
DC-Talk Addict

Post#6 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:18 am

Anthony817 wrote:I remember discussing this game and the possibility of it being ported over to Dreamcast, and a few of his other games. I guess he must have seen it discussed that a few people were wanting it on DC, but like I said when I replied, 10,000 retweets is unrealistic. He never replied after I made that comment the day he mentioned needing that many tweets. I just hope they end up making it available in the end or at the least doing a limited print run of it.

That’s right. If you want it to release on Dreamcast at least make a preparation on news on every dc or other sites.

Return to “New Games”