I was uploading a CDI myself, but it looks like mrneo is already doing it
For anyone that is interested, I made the conversion mounting the .mds with Daemon Tools and making an image of the virtual drive using DiscJuggler V6. The image worked fine in NullDC and in the real console using GDEMU.
Thank you very much for your work, I tested it on my DC and the demo is AWESOME. Some features I would like to highlight:
1) Soundtrack is great and fits the game very well. Tom definitely was a great musician
2) Controller is very precise. I have tried some third-person games made with first-person engines (mostly Doom engine) and controllers were not good, so I wasn't expecting much from this... but it actually worked very nice with Dreamcast analog. Kudos!
Some "bugs" I would like to report, even knowing it's a very early build and you have probably noticed them already
1) Frame rate drops a lot at the beggining of the second stage.
2) Auto-save feature should happen only one time per spot, not everytime you pass by it.
3) I noticed some "tearing" in the image when turning fast, exactly of what happens when you're not using "V-Sync". Not sure if it's something you have to worry in Dreamcast, but just letting you know. I tested using a VGA-Box.