TuxTheWise wrote:I was uploading a CDI myself, but it looks like mrneo is already doing it
For anyone that is interested, I made the conversion mounting the .mds with Daemon Tools and making an image of the virtual drive using DiscJuggler V6. The image worked fine in NullDC and in the real console using GDEMU.
Yeah, I'm currently uploading a bin/cue file that has a few sound fixes, and actually works with imgburn! Won't work with bootdreams for some reason though. Anyways, it should be up by 12:00 CDT
Thank you very much for your work, I tested it on my DC and the demo is AWESOME. Some features I would like to highlight:
1) Soundtrack is great and fits the game very well. Tom definitely was a great musician
2) Controller is very precise. I have tried some third-person games made with first-person engines (mostly Doom engine) and controllers were not good, so I wasn't expecting much from this... but it actually worked very nice with Dreamcast analog. Kudos!
Thanks So much it means a lot!
He was a great musician, and I made sure to make the controls as tight as possible! Had mulitple people playtest it, and optimized the levels just so it worked as good as possible. The controls are actually probably the most polished thing about the whole game haha!
1) Frame rate drops a lot at the beggining of the second stage.
2) Auto-save feature should happen only one time per spot, not everytime you pass by it.
3) I noticed some "tearing" in the image when turning fast, exactly of what happens when you're not using "V-Sync". Not sure if it's something you have to worry in Dreamcast, but just letting you know. I tested using a VGA-Box.
I'll get right no those fixes! Right now I need to work on gameplay fixes that are very apparent (especially the memory card glitch). I'll definitely fix those when I have more time. They might be simple fixes, but my shifts have been picking up lately. Which is good for funding, but bad for dev progress!
Again, thanks to everyone who supported me!