Reaperi Cycle - new Dreamcast exclusive game.

Moderators: pcwzrd13, deluxux, VasiliyRS

Jenkins
MicroMidget

Re: Reaperi Cycle - new Dreamcast exclusive game.

Post#21 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 2:10 pm

Oh, that should be 7 pm for me... I guess I must watch the recording then :lol:

lerabot
blackout!

Post#22 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:37 pm

Here's the recording of the stream in case you've missed it. I ended up talking maybe a bit too much so I added some timestamps in the video description. Thanks to everyone who watched and suscribed to the channel :)
Indie Game Studio

Jenkins
MicroMidget

Post#23 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:44 pm

I wish I could have joined the stream earlier. I had some questions about your game, but some may have already been answered (at this point in the stream). :D Thank you for the live stream, the small preview and your time!

lerabot
blackout!

Post#24 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:50 pm

We've been a bit quiet this summer, but we just posted an update on our patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/21071520

There's some screengrab aswell.

Thanks for your patience :)
Last edited by lerabot on Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Indie Game Studio

lerabot
blackout!

Post#25 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:39 pm

This is a transcript from our past patreon post. I thought that some of you might be interested ;)
This month has been a very focused one.
Our 2 main objectives were:

1 - Create the Guild Hideout.
2 - Work on the Desert area.

We're happy to report that the Guild Hideout is about 75% complete and we expect it to be done in october. We're awaiting for some SFX and music, and I still have some touch up to do. We'll also try to integrate at least one 3D animation.

As for the desertic area, we've had a very nice brainstorm and we've implemented the core mecanic you'll be using in this area. The original single map desertic area evolved into a 3 map wierdness.

Charles worked extra hard to provide us with new assets and we have so much variety of objects to use now.

This being said we also have some sadder news.

First of all, we were hit with a very wierd bug that slowed us down during the whole production week (and even before). Our engine would only load certain files, but those would change between each recompiles. I'm glad to say the bug has been fixed now.

Second new is that we wont be able to release the first chapter anytime soon. We're not taking a break, we just want to make this project up to our standard. The upside is that the whole experience will be much tighter.

As always, thanks for your trust and patience,

-Magnes

Oh and we also post some in-game clips and tests on instagram, so make sure you follow us if you want to see that ;)
Indie Game Studio

The-Amazing-Mr_V
Metallic

Post#26 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:08 pm

Looking awesome!!!

dave_van_damn
Graffiti Grind

Post#27 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:45 pm

Brilliant work guys!
aka DavidHK on DC games.

lerabot
blackout!

Post#28 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:38 am

Quick small update -

We just launched a twitter account. I'll try to keep you posted on a more weekly basis there, commenting on what's been working on, small more images, news etc. There's quite an active #dreamcast feed over there, so we figure we'd reach a bit more people over there.

Our demo is 95% done. We had quite a set back trying to do full audio/video playblack and finally found something that will work for the demo. A sort of hybrid image/sound/video sequencer that we built in our engine.

We want to get this out before continuing on the full game. On that end, the main storyline/progression is quite solid. We have all our major area figured out. Some are almost complete, while the other one are at the asset creation stage.

We'll be looking to get some feedback/idea once the demo is released. By the way, the demo is a demo, it's a basic version of what our game as to offer, and we're looking to improve in many area. We want the community to test it out, get a feel, and see what works and what doesn't.

Thanks for your patience
Indie Game Studio

dave_van_damn
Graffiti Grind

Post#29 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:48 pm

Very much looking forward to trying the demo, lerabot!
aka DavidHK on DC games.

BloodBrother
core

Post#30 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:42 pm

Can't wait to try this out!
THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT IS A LIE.

If you want it, come and take it from me. If you think you can, you still dont know me.